Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

remember no they will not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

no i do not

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

but seriously folks, yes i do

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
i remember triple sulk back when he was sulk

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

RIP

somewhere in figgyland a quantum computer lost its peep

not yet, i think we're just noting the proclamation of the username.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Kenny Logins posted:

he posts in cspam all the time

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Beeftweeter posted:

good for him. sorry you have to witness that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Roosevelt posted:

rip fart simpson :(

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Beeftweeter posted:

does he still have that fail pug?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Roosevelt posted:

i don't think so. next time he pops up in the trum thread i will ask

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Kenny Logins posted:

never on this forum has a person been so resistant to getting dinner or drinks

Roosevelt posted:

i think he had three

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cat Face Joe posted:

never on this forum has a person been so resistant to getting dinner or drinks

i think he had three

lol I was gonna go get burgs with him at The Telway three different times and I don’t think it ever worked out

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Kenny Logins posted:

good for him. sorry you have to witness that

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
bummer about smoka tbh. i understand what everyone says. but life when you're struggling that much can really suck. i get it. i wish she stuck around.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

post hole digger posted:

[throwing voice] you guys remember post hole digger?
[one octave higher] oh yeah i loved him

the dog that says the posts!! :xd:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

post hole digger posted:

[throwing voice] you guys remember post hole digger?
[one octave higher] oh yeah i loved him

lomarf

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
rip jonny flew 2 close 2 the sun

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hey wait a minute

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

my flatulence is also named fart

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

gentle autist, whatever happened to that nerd

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

rebranded to linux apologist

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

whatever happened to pumpy dumper. great u/n and av

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Lady Radia posted:

bummer about smoka tbh. i understand what everyone says. but life when you're struggling that much can really suck. i get it. i wish she stuck around.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

OldAlias posted:

Edmonton has so many disabled trans people it’s probably the best place you can be in Canada with that setup given the low rents, the sea of orange politically, and the *highest disability payments in Canada. she could even be in position to buy property eventually given the low cost there. she’s allowed to receive money (despite her lying otherwise), she could even have a social life with other queers and trans ppl if she wanted, so long as she stops being a coward

I remember her arguing that her position was somehow unique and ~too dangerous~ to be out when it’s loving Edmonton, and then getting her poo poo called out in the queer thread by everyone else who’s been there. I hear gunshots too, it’s mostly gang violence which has nothing to do with me, and it doesn’t stop me from living life for a second

aside from stymie and blue stymie smoka is prolly the poster who pissed me off the most

you are a loving psycho, this is psycho

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I forgot about the game center CX thread

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
ok bye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZALQf6MiOo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

hey smoka! thanks for saying hi

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Kenny Logins posted:

hey smoka! thanks for saying hi

gently caress you

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

glad ur alive smoka

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

polyester concept posted:

glad ur alive smoka

I forgot there was a paywall

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3452856

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

OldAlias posted:

Edmonton has so many disabled trans people it’s probably the best place you can be in Canada with that setup given the low rents, the sea of orange politically, and the *highest disability payments in Canada. she could even be in position to buy property eventually given the low cost there. she’s allowed to receive money (despite her lying otherwise), she could even have a social life with other queers and trans ppl if she wanted, so long as she stops being a coward

I remember her arguing that her position was somehow unique and ~too dangerous~ to be out when it’s loving Edmonton, and then getting her poo poo called out in the queer thread by everyone else who’s been there. I hear gunshots too, it’s mostly gang violence which has nothing to do with me, and it doesn’t stop me from living life for a second

aside from stymie and blue stymie smoka is prolly the poster who pissed me off the most

you're all still garbage people in yospos, I would like to reiterate this. gently caress you psychos

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

gently caress you

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you're all still garbage people in yospos, I would like to reiterate this. gently caress you psychos
sorry you feel that way about me but i respect you saying it to my face instead of somewhere you wouldn't think i'd see

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I see the Phoenix cycle has begun anew

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I hope your dog chews up all your expensive furniture and shits all over your floor, because you don't have a back yard know how to take care of a dog

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

posts by noted ‘not a psycho’ smoka

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

you’ve been a lovely and antagonistic poster for years you don’t think that people are gonna feel some animosity towards you

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

why do you even post here if you feel that way about the people here anyway, anything else you can be doing has to be a better use of your time

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
taking your quad post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgWtpp_c69w

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

SmokaDustbowl posted:

they're right, gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Beeftweeter posted:

he's right, gently caress you

I still have my balls, feel free to suck them for the time being. I hope it doesn't take time from your schedule of browsing power tools on amazon