Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?

Musical_Daredevil posted:

I'm also hosting Monkey Island, San Andreas, Neopets, THUG, Spelunky, and Ori later this week.

I'll be watching most of those. What should goons say in their donations during your slot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
Based on the tracker (I'm on mobile and it's hard to drill down precisely, so be kind if I'm wrong) it doesn't look like they have ever hit 15k that early. That makes the goal seem almost intentionally unreasonable.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
Also Memorial Day, and the Indy 500. It's not a weekend where folks are free to watch TV all day.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
They have about an hour and twenty minutes to raise another $23k.

I have concerns.

Math Edit: that's about $290 per minute.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
I'm paying attention to the Ring Fit incentive.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
I've never seen this game before, and I'm coming in half way through. This game is just a two-headed dog-worm impossibly yeeting itself through worlds of snacks so that it can be eaten by a snake, yes? I just want to be sure I'm up to date on the lore.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
In terms of donations we're between AGDQ 21 and SGDQ 21, both of which were (obviously) during the fully-remote COVID years. The only one lower was SGDQ 20, the first of the remote sessions.

It's not a good year, is my point. Which we've already discussed, I just really like data comparisons.

Note that I only looked at stats going back to S-20, because I wanted to compare against the most recent low dono years.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
How did this get 90 minutes off schedule?

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
We're now two hours off schedule; if the Puppy Training is half an hour of that, something must still have gone off the rails overnight. I hope it was at least an entertaining something.

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?

Barry Bluejeans posted:

Also unless I'm reading the schedule incorrectly they're only lagging behind by about half an hour right now

Still significant but not quite that bad

Ratatouille was supposed to be at 8am GDQ time. I'm planning to be part of a $5 comment train during that run (I have cringe moments, don't @ me) so it's been on my calendar for a while, and the delay is really messing with my work schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry Squirrel
Jun 30, 2008

You gonna eat that?
I really want to binge-watch everything between tonight's Zelda and tomorrow's Monkey Island. Unfortunately that's 14 solid hours, I have a job, and I fall asleep on the couch if I'm up past 10:30.

I apparently need to schedule a date with the VOD repository for some time next week.