Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Wondering what new assignments our head moderator, Seth, has for the new junior moderators

I suspect running through the report backlogs. The last I heard they were up to March 2019 of Vincent Van Goatse’s personal queue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Dr. E/N ftw

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Tbh I thought those 3 were mod jrs anyway, so this is just officially duputizing them. I hope you all do well in guiding the various drunken Otis' we have here into their respective drunk tanks to sleep it off. When you're not on duty, you could always set up a card table in one of the local saloons, faro or poker is always popular.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

congrats to the new mods!

i’m sure you’re raring to get out there and use those buttons, so please PM me about the status of your security deposits and liability insurance. as gbs treasurer, i need both to be settled before your appointments can be finalized. i accept paypal, venmo, or ACH transfer.

i can’t wait to welcome you to the team!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart Mods fart mods fart

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

It took weeks to decide on giving the existing forum IKs the ability to do longer probes? Lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Flowers for QAnon posted:

It took weeks to decide on giving the existing forum IKs the ability to do longer probes? Lol

Contract negotiations are a bitch when the owner is out filming a Below Deck Sailing Yacht cruise in the crystal-clear blue waters of the Ionian Sea.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Smugworth posted:

Contract negotiations are a bitch when the owner is out filming a Below Deck Sailing Yacht cruise in the crystal-clear blue waters of the Ionian Sea.

I hear your fate is currently being decided by a school of dolphins and a lone manatee

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Have you seen the front page?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

This is your first post as mod?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

can't believe smedwarth didn't make the cut! what the hell!?

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Mods new

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
mod this!!! t:mad:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

now we have new mods is there any news on the implementation of a gbs lunk alarm to keep away lunkers?

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Spinz posted:

This is your first post as mod?

It felt appropriate

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They say that mods smell like cowpies but I hear it's the other way around!!

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Wish you guys the best of luck!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Karma Comedian posted:

It felt appropriate

can't believe you wasted the historic moment...

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I will never congratulate a cop, OP

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Oh there is a smugworth and a slugworth, I didn't realize y'all were different posters lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

what's the plan for selection for iks by lot

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Now you have to take an official stance on the posting of Shrek’s genitalia.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

rear end-penny posted:

Oh there is a smugworth and a slugworth, I didn't realize y'all were different posters lol

Don’t forget Spudsworth

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

rear end-penny posted:

Smugworth is a cretin, I'm the good one

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

classic smudworth

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

rear end-penny posted:

:shrug:worth

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

They’re pretty easy to tell apart if you remember it this way: Slugworthy, Smugworthless

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dick Fontaine posted:

They’re pretty easy to tell apart if you remember it this way: Slugworthy, Smugworthless

drat bro. That one hit so hard I gotta drop the gimmick and collect myself.
:smith:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

You can do it the other way too. It’s purely a mnemonic device. They’re both terrible posters—FYI for the new mods! :sweep:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

classic smudworth

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

what's the plan for selection for iks by lot

I want to get the new mods input on that rather than by fiat

Though having an IK contest would be fun

On that note we have some additional announcements upcoming

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Looking forward to my gray star, Seth.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

make me an IK of some dumb thread plez

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Seth Pecksniff posted:

modding smurworth mayhaps?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

officially speculating

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Seth Pecksniff posted:

finally the serious subforums will be merging with gbs thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Legit tho I don't really know who the new mods are, so gonna assume all three were IKs of the Ukraine thread or something similar.