Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pliable

this is what u get for "180 x 180 avatars"

this is what u fucking get u bithc

Areola Grande posted:

gonna need that taco bell order pls. v important detail :taco:

mexican pizza w a free baja blast hell yeah gently caress the police. or it could have been the steak verde fries burrito :thunk:. or potato soft tacos???

man it certainly tacowned bell hard u know what im sayin??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Escape From Noise posted:

Someone certainly did.

oof

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Saoshyant posted:

We need more details. How many hours do you sleep per day?

usually less than 8 hours, but i imagine handing out sixers is p tiring

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Nosfereefer posted:

usually less than 8 hours, but i imagine handing out sixers is p tiring

It is hard work. What if you were to just probate yourself over and over? Less work, more time to sleep.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Saoshyant posted:

It is hard work. What if you were to just probate yourself over and over? Less work, more time to sleep.

that WOULD make things easier! ik me, mods

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy
helo wahat's the pay for this posstion ?? can i be paid in weed? thank u please get back to me soon my rent is due

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

teemolover42069 posted:

helo wahat's the pay for this posstion ?? can i be paid in weed? thank u please get back to me soon my rent is due

our pay is competitive! you can opt to take up to 100% of your pay in weed, this is very popular.

ty nesamdoom!

Saoshyant

Manifisto posted:

our pay is competitive! you can opt to take up to 100% of your pay in weed, this is very popular.

Sign me up, chief!

Manifisto

Saoshyant posted:

Sign me up, chief!

just to be clear, it is competitive with what the sa mods and admins make. in fact I'd say we have achieved admin-mod-ik parity, in this respect.

ty nesamdoom!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Saoshyant posted:

Sign me up, kief!

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Saoshyant posted:

bmeam me up, scopty !

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

vanisher

I will be a bearer of the burden once again if need be

you’ll be inundated by half completed photoshop threads and poorly executed blender ideas for 30 days or your money back

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

vanisher posted:

I will be a bearer of the burden once again if need be

you’ll be inundated by half completed photoshop threads and poorly executed blender ideas for 30 days or your money back

this pls

2Fast2Nutricious

who got it???? what tyrant king are we now beholden to?????

Stoner Sloth

last minute entrance here since i already put in a slogan

in my previous stint as IK the forum nearly collapsed and this time around i reckon we can do even better!

-handed out a fabulous prize (see sk's av*) (it was handed out on BYOB time admittedly but we got there in the end so i'm counting that as a success)
-weed
-i like posting with pals
-
-probably won't get BYOB deleted outside of the regular schedule
-outrageous australian accent
-that means you won't get probed for saying Commonwealth
-mostly pretty chill
-usually around the place here and on the discord
-i was once attacked by a wombat and lived to tell the tale, thus i have the requisite sturdiness to avoid having to look for a new IK too quickly
-pockets full of venomous spiders that i will share freely with you (or not as requested)
-maybe i'll do another comptetition and will definitely make at least one (1) thread which may or may not be funny depending on the breaks
-i have many powerful sigs
-* you might have to watch the av for a little bit but the pay off is worth it especially since i put the small change in about a week before i told sk lol

thank you for ytour consideration,

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Stoner Sloth posted:

-* you might have to watch the av for a little bit but the pay off is worth it especially since i put the small change in about a week before i told sk lol

it may have been even longer before i realized it was there lmao

Join the BYOB Army

treasure bear

whoever joins as an ik needs to know that it's okay to gas threads that aren't going anywhere, it's about curating the space and helping interesting or funny threads rise up

City of Glompton

treasure bear posted:

whoever joins as an ik needs to know that it's okay to gas threads that aren't going anywhere, it's about curating the space and helping interesting or funny threads rise up

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

treasure bear posted:

as IK, i WILL NOT make good posts, so as to make the rest of byob look better. this is my sacrifice

Join the BYOB Army

Manifisto

Thank you all for your resumes! GaG and I will confer and then let the mayhem commence . .

Goons Are Gifts

First order of business will be to make the last poster of this thread to decide who gets to decide who will be the poster that gets the billion dollars still open from the last poster gets a billion dollar thread, the actual sole position of power on these forums

Saoshyant

treasure bear posted:

You don't say :unsmigghh:

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN

your friend sk posted:

as IK, i WILL NOT make good posts, so as to make the rest of byob look better. this is my sacrifice

dude I don't make good posts and I'm just a regular yobber

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Bacon Taco posted:

dude I don't make good posts and I'm just a regular yobber

i don't make good posts anyway but it's part of my campaign :ssh:

Join the BYOB Army

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I got accused of being a gimmick poster when I first was told to sign up on SA because my buddy told me I belonged in CSPAM. Turned out I was just a BYOBer in the wrong forum.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

watho

yobber from another fobber (new slang i just made up for forum i think it will really catch on)

Goons Are Gifts

With Manifisto being a bit busy staring at roads and me being contagiously sick, give us a bit more time to look through our applications and to those of you who tried to bribe us with pictures of baked bread, brownies, pie, cakes and baked yourselves, please continue

vanisher

it was all a sham they are just counting the active posters

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

vanisher posted:

it was all a sham they are just counting the active posters

thus is exactly the reason I showed up just now to post this post :tinfoil:

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm late but i do NOT want to be ik. :colbert:

teemolover42069

by Fluffdaddy
can felons apply to this position?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

cool crimes only

Join the BYOB Army

big black turnout

im so chill my application is several days late which frankly i think speaks for itself

Manifisto

thanks again to all of the immensely qualified and talented yobbers who submitted resumes. in a way, you all got the job! in another, more specific way, the next iks of byob will be Saoshyant, Vanisher, and Dr. Honked! but never fear, new positions are opening up all the time, and we have saved the submitted resumes in a special titanium-reinforced filing cabinet that also stores the official byob weed stash and bong arsenal.

ty nesamdoom!

watho

i can’t believe i hosed up another job interview

watho

(congrats to the new iks)

Saoshyant

Wow, so many buttons. I don't even know how any of this stuff works.

I guess we'll have to try them all?

Saoshyant

This is a pangolin:

If you want pangolins filling up the LC and (your rap sheet) I guess you can quote this? Our campaign had one promise and we will deliver on it, by gawd!

watho

Saoshyant posted:

This is a pangolin:

If you want pangolins filling up the LC and (your rap sheet) I guess you can quote this? Our campaign had one promise and we will deliver on it, by gawd!

pang me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
o boy o boy lookit these buttons

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER