Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
It is Wednesday. Where my Big Billionaires at?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Hello my fellow Big Billionaires,

I want to see what champagne you all plan to drink after Big Bill beats MJF for the title tonight. Khan man told me winner gets the belt.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

That DICK! posted:

a gorilla that size would absolutely annihilate a man that size

I've seen a Big Bill in real life but never seen a gorilla that big in real life. Your statement is clearly false. Big Bill absolutely smashes gorillas of all sizes.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
It's Tuesday, time for my Big Billionaires to rise up in bigness.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
There were actual Big Bill chants at Rampage then I was moved to tears then my girlfriend came in and asked why I was crying. I told her why and then she burst into tears and we hugged. Thank you Big William.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

Cavauro posted:

i wish ZHamburglar wouldn't have abandoned me in the big bill thread.

Im here for you baby, and we’ve always been best friends.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
My company tried to pay me this week and I said "No thanks, I'm already a Big Billionaire." They were taken aback when I told them this and asked why I still showed up and I said, "Because he's big and my name's Bill."

Oh, the name of my company? The National Institute of Size. We don't really do much since you can't teach that, but it's cool working around a bunch of people named Bill.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
I played Magic the Gathering with Brody King, so he’s a confirmed nerd. If Big Bill wanted to, he could take his lunch money.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.

The Big Bills are going to Isengard!

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
My fellow Big Billionaires, I have a request from you artists. I am going to Wrestledream and have front row. I would like a black and shirt that has the clear outline of Big Bill's head that says "Big Billionaires Rise Up" below his head. Is anyone able to make this so I can have it printed before the show? I fly to Seattle next Thursday so I don't have much time.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
Previous Bill View: Big

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
My Bill Champion.

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
The fact that this is Big Bill’s first belt is a crime worthy of the Hague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZHamburglar
Aug 24, 2006
I have a penis.
I went to a steakhouse yesterday. You know what I got? A Big Bill in some Timbs.