Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ChrisBTY posted:

I hear Big Bill owns a car dealership in the greater Baltimore area. And he sold Bill Brasky his ice cream truck covered in human skulls. I also hear Brasky won challenge pissing.

didn't get a drop on him. i saw it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

wardlow

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

sorry! sorry. wrong thread

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Big Bill becomes Wig Will and wears a massive afro wig atop his long greasy locks in an effort to look even bigger

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

im gonna be real with yall for a sec, i don't think bill is as big as he wants us to believe. he bigly does the "step over the top rope" move, but it looks like it crushes his nuts and he's too afraid to go under because people will notice he's not as big as he wants to be

legs are writing bigness checks his balls can't cash

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

And he's Big, Big, Big 'Ol Bill
The biggest man with tiny pills
Bigger than old King Kong
Maybe better than Junkyard Dog?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

when i say "big," you say "bill"

BIG

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

is there a way i could learn to be larger like this william fella?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

yeah, he did. god named it big bill and he wrestles in the aew promotion

now, the question remains - did god unleash bill's standing doomsday device on sodom and gomorrah?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

bartok posted:

Hook suplexed Big Bill does that mean he's stronger than God? Should we worship at the Church of Hook? Please accept this offering of a bag of Rap Snacks Lil Baby Bar-B-Quin with my Honey Heat flavored potato chips so that we may have a bountiful harvest.

hook suplexed big bill because bill decided to be the bigger man and help the young upstart look good. that's the only reason. don't let taz convince you otherwise

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

big bill big, innocent. we're big, innocent men

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Captain Foo posted:

[Lil Wayne voice] a billi a billi a billi a billi

"big bill-ionaires" would be a good nickname for fans of large willy

a billi-onaire, im a big bill bill-ionare, tougher than eddie kingston's chair

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

haunted bong posted:

I’m drinking bone lengthening serum to be like my hero, Big Bill

im gonna do several years and several rounds of thar femur-breaking embiggening surgery so i can look big bill in the eyes when i shake his hand. he deserves it

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

missed an opportunity to have them come out in albany all red and angry as "steamed hams"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

rule #1: be real fuckin' big

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i ALWAYS want a big bill EXCEPT from the electric company OR at the golden corral (charges extra to sit by the chocolate fountain; found out the hard way)

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

apophenium posted:

El Hijo de Big Bill. And then his grandson would be El Hijo de Big Bill Jr.

"guille" or "gui" would be the spanish approximation of bill. he'd be "gui grande" if he adopted a spanish name should he ever go challenge for the AAA belt or something.

el hijo de gui grande is pretty good too, imo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

picture this: an even BIGGER bill

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

mister large willy got an interview on hey! ew

https://youtu.be/xLeVD0CRg2U

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

many people are saying, yes

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

big bill did a standing doomsday device on the paul bunyan statue in bemidji minnesota over the weekend. i saw it

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

big bill should play a big angry elf in a fantasy movie imo. looks like a pissed off, jacked legolas

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

last night during the PiP break, bill's bigness was briefly brought up

tony: big bill is (small break) a force in AEW

excaliber: i thought you were gonna say 'big'

tony: he is!

folks, even during commercial breaks, people are saying "big bill"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the new WILLENIUM was BIGGER than anyone dare dream!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

big bill

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i say "big bill" just like the guy who said "ea sports BIG" on the start of SSX Tricky

https://youtu.be/9BCBlz8Jq8U?si=uxBoJJ06Fwswbvap

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

not today; you're the first. let me be the second: big bill

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i heard Nas is putting out an album of songs about large william called "billmatic"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

champion big bill saw tall paul out there last night looking like a butternut squash on a pair of chopstick legs and did the jack-off hand motion while blowing a raspberry for sure

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

when god made bill, he turned dial marked "bigness" all the way to the max, then he went another 40% more while cackling to himself like hank scorpio

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

has anyone seen bill lately? just curious if he's maintained his size since ive seen him last

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

oh no! oh well, i enjoyed his bigness