Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ass-penny

write a poem about smoking oxycontin off a piece of tin foil tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

cruft posted:

If you like high-risk narcotics,
But injection's too chaotic,
And sublingual application's
a technique you think is crap,

Then my friend, please let me tell you
For 2 bucks I'd like to sell you
this old beaten-up Bic lighter
and this piece of Reynold's wrap!

:five:

Ass-penny

I was at the local grocery and some random customer asked if I knew where the aluminum foil was (I do not work there). I told him no, and a bit later I saw the same guy at checkout. I asked if'n he found the foil, and he said the cashier was getting it for him, it was apparently behind the counter with the cigarettes etc. apparently when it was just in the aisle near the plastic wrap people were tearing corners off and freebasing drugs in the bathroom, then flushing their crumpled foils. apparently it cost the store 20 gs or something to dig up the break room floor and fix the plumbing.

if you knew my neighborhood this is the most east saint paul poo poo ever lol