Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Mehmet burned a village of roots to the ground, that's hardcore.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
" I see two people but surely there is more here."

We take a walk around

Joppa but i CANT SEE poo poo

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I stumble and search. I hear the watervine farmers speaking of me. Wary of me, rightfully so, however the hospitality shown bespokes something else. I'm a wanderer a nomad a person who is alone in a self imposed exile because i want to survive. But they ask me to help. How hard could it be? A few yards of wire? i suppose i could...

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
rob da houses, it's community sharing

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

cool so Hartur exists here too. whatever he wants the wire and some artifacts. He sends us in a direction that we double check with the locals to make sure its real. We decide to trust the villagers and start moving east -->

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
wait do u guys actually want me to rob joppa?

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

just a little thieving maybe, whatever you can do without behind closed doors. you are too smart for anything else, the glasses say so

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i dont have any glasses you assholes

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
we found a regular grenade and a glitter grenade :I

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Might be a good idea to set out on a long and perilous journey full of twists to find glasses eventually. Or at least borrow someone else's.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Red Rock or The Rust Wells

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Red rock.

God, I hate the rust wells.

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
Red Rock sounds like a lovely locale.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

NewMars posted:

God, I hate the rust wells.

just hurl ur body down all the z levels

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Red rock. If you can even see red with your lovely eyes.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Tagichatn posted:

Red rock. If you can even see red with your lovely eyes.

Red Rock it is i take this as a challenge

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
i dont give a shitabout old man lets go <north>

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Joppa always has a rando sultan statue at the immediate north cell

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

What a big, strangeness filled world there is to see

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

verbal enema posted:

i dont have any glasses you assholes

i think Argyve always starts with a set of spectacles for sale, see if you can afford them

Larz
Jul 29, 2011
Procuring glasses should be our #1 priority.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

i think Argyve always starts with a set of spectacles for sale, see if you can afford them

Oh yeah lol

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

I appreciate the statue memorializing the time an ancient sultan found a cool cave and chilled out for a bit.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
we wander north perhaps a little delirious off the mushroom wine the dromads shared with us

we wander back south

somehow we gain a level returning to Joppa so hey level 2. Due to our high Ego our mental mutations automatically skill up so we dont actually have anything to spend a mutation point on. However at 4 mut points we can buy a random mutation! Exciting stuff.

We remember someone telling us the village tinkerer might have something to help our visual problem.

We pet the cat on the way

He bequeaths us his glow for a short time and we bask in it.

Argyve is still a prick but lets see if he doesn't have any sensible horned rimmed glasses for us.

Really dude?

well we dont have any where near that amount of Qud funbux ( I didnt get the battlepass :c ) so we give him our glitter grenade for a little xp and are told to go find another artifact. We head north again this time stopping by the local Historic Site for a little extra discovery xp

Only combat I've had so far has been getting beaned in the face by a baboon with a rock! Starting off well imo. We immediately leave however as We hear commotion through the walls and the only way forward at Kappa is through a door and no thanks I dont have a gun. Or laser eyes.

We return to Redrock ready to rock!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
oh yeah im using a custom player tile juts in case anyone gets confused

also i just realized im blind and my name is "Seymour"

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 15:15 on May 31, 2023

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Our abilities are somewhat limited in the fact I chop things to bits with my axe but dont want to be near the active areas of my mental powers

Dismember is strong. Stupid strong. If i connect with it i lop off a random part of an enemies body. They then start bleeding and cannot use that limb nor the equipment it had (duh).
Burgeoning creates a 3x3 area of plants that are allied with me that can have any number of different combinations. Thats a fun skill but im worried if we're already going to spawn tumbling pods. Tumbling pods ugh
Space-Time Vortex is badass and literally summons a randomly moving portal that spews stuff out (Items and enemies of ANY level) and sucks stuff in. All stuff, walls pipes crabs plants liquids (i think?) crabs again there are a lot of crabs

i havent spent any level up points yet there is no need to. As Marauder class the only danger in Redrock is the very bottom and beyond. I'm excited to show how I play the game

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
We decided to try out these powers these sensations of knowing we can do something.

We focus and before our eyes a patch of angry aggressive plants spring forth from the earth. Jilted lovers, a vine known everywhere for its desperate and thorny grasp. A Qudzu. Horrible plants capable of spreading rust with their distended orange rimmed leaves. But we also grow an Aloe Volta. A perfect trap. One step on it is like stepping on the rare and few still active wires that spew blue bolts and sparks. A notable yet ignoble death. Several glands that do not exist now times begin to dump endorphins into our head. We know these plants will become stronger but how strong?

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging
Burgeoning can get pretty nuts at high levels IIRC. Spawns angry trees and poo poo

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
my secondhand understanding of Burgeoning is it's actually strongest early on, because that's the only time it generates tumbling pods and explosive damage (which bypasses most defensive mechanics and just does damage straight to health) outperforms anything nominally "tougher" plants like high-tier trees can do

on the other hand it also tends to destroy items and cause friendly fire incidents, so ultimately it's a bit of a trade-off

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

My farthest run was with a truekin and an pair of artifact two handed axes + a certain floating astronomical item that you need to build for to equip,

just BODY PARTS FLYING EVERYWHERE

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

AtomikKrab posted:

My farthest run was with a truekin and an pair of artifact two handed axes + a certain floating astronomical item that you need to build for to equip,

just BODY PARTS FLYING EVERYWHERE

God that item is funny. The only downside to it is the opportunity cost. If you can get your hands on some high-powered magnets, you could use those slots to equip an extra 3 of almost any metallic piece of equipment in the game!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
We rturn to Red Rock and chase a baboon down.

it doesn't go well and we consider further options.

We enter the rock formation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4zIBq91Diw (listen)

A meal is made. Crunchy!

??

We replace our gross lice infested furs for some overalls. We also consider swapping out the axe for a two handed sword but we cant cleave people in half so we keep the axe.

Descending a level we encounter a giant centipede and giant slime!

We kill the centipede but the slime gives us some hassle so we space-time vortex that bitch and

oops

I'm pulled into the vortex and am now somewhere i should NOT be

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Awesome

never seen this dude before thank god they're neutral

We run and the abbot has our back however something breathes an insane amount of corrosive gas onto us

verbal enema fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Jun 1, 2023

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

verbal enema posted:

Awesome

never seen this dude before thank god they're neutral

We run and the abbot has our back however something breathes an insane amount of corrosive gas onto us

Good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com