Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
You've heard of the five fingered discount, but have you considered the six faced discount?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
Can you drop it down a hole and make a much bigger hole?

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

NewMars posted:

I'm for int as well because tinkering = yes.

Also cooking with neutron flux is a hilarious mental image. That stuff is literally dense as a black hole. What do you even do with it, fry it?

Battered, deep fried, and dipped in the Qud equivalent of chocolate

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

Snake Maze posted:

I had originally considered dismissing Slog to make room to recruit Saad Amus instead - in fact, the only reason I didn’t was because being frozen meant I couldn’t interact with Slog to bring up the menu!

I see now that I was a fool, who didn’t appreciate what was right in front of him. How could I consider dropping Slog for some old has-been?

I mean, is his clone still hanging around somewhere?

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

Snake Maze posted:

:smuggo: Shop prices don’t matter when the merchants try to kill you on sight

Ah, the five-fingered quad-rifled discount.

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

What happens if you have precognition running when you get entombed?

Follow up question, can you entomb yourself in front of your evil twin?

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010
I feel disheartened that we cannot make the golem in the image of Minmo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breadmaster
Jun 14, 2010

AtomikKrab posted:

We can just make a new louis, with wishes... blackjack... and possibly slug hookers

Hear me out: what if we make Minmo again, but swap bodies with them...