Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

wait do I have to download photoshop again?

No you have to get Photoshop (Beta) from the creative suite. It took me a couple tries to download.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Konar posted:

what else is on the table??

Sorry :(

Let's add a prompt and make it a little less lonely

oh my

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

By popular demand posted:

So it can just predict the future based on the input image.
Cool. I'll just run away to N.Korea now.

You can just skip the input image and let it go on its own too.

For example, you can't write names like "Tucker Carlson," but you can put "conservative media host's new career after being fired."

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

It doesn't seem to recognize pixel art and generate it in the fill, if that's what you mean. I let it go on its own and it came up with these:

Then I added the prompt "pixel art of green rhinoceros with red mountains in the background" and it gave him a friend :buddy:

OP might be able to get better results.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

lmao