Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

People can try to justify the rezerging arc as much as they like, it's still a hilarious copout and it's immediately obvious how dumb as hell it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Szarrukin posted:

Agreed. Main character is usually the most bland one, especially in video games. Also Kerrigan is arguably the most interesting of SC2 main characters, but mostly because Raynor is boring and Artanis... who the hell is Artanis?

we're all just trying not to trip over this bar but the writers just don't watch their step

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Zomborgon posted:

Hearth of the Stone

E: ah right they did that joke too

lol

Szarrukin posted:

I actually chuckled when they did a "critically acclaimed expansion" joke during one of Dragonflight sales.

it's a pretty good one

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

spinning dog missile go! but it's nuclear launch detected

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

SIGSEGV posted:

I don't think that was even settled in that thread but it was settled that the Zerg war would be solved under a week with ten Terran casualties.

lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Every time I see this thread's title I think it has to be a Heat Move but it couldn't be Kiryu's, he's a surprisingly eloquent writer.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

essentia potentia est

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Warmachine posted:

This would be a great thread title if not for the fact that the thread title is a solved problem. Much like the humble Swarm Host, this is a title in search of a thread.

such is life

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Poil posted:

The name of that squad is so painfully embarrassing to read/hear. Every time. :cripes:

lmao at that space marine chapter-rear end name

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Honestly it's more sporting to just admit when you've been brought to a point where you can't reasonably win, gg out then leave. At least have a modicum of respect for both your own time and theirs.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

The culture on Something Awful has shifted a fair bit over the years, at least when it comes to tawdry humor.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

When you've got writers who can't write, but have definitely seen media where writing has theoretically happened, you get a story written through a cargo cult of moments from better stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

NewMars posted:

The Co-Op mode shows glimpses into a universe with a far more fun plotline than the one we got.

yeah pretty much