Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

My God, it's full of cat pictures!

nine-gear crow posted:

But Mengsk is already in the game though :v:

:vince:

I played through WoL a number of times back when it first launched; I even got reasonably good at Lost Viking. I never did follow up with the other two campaigns, though; the release strategy sat wrong with me (iirc they initially released each campaign separately at the full retail price of a complete game), and after the hype died down I heard that as bad as the writing in WoL was, it was still better than in the other two campaigns. And in all these years, I've never had them spoiled for me. I can't wait to see just how bad this shitshow gets.

Meaty Ore fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jun 3, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

Now that both LPs are going on at the same time, it really strikes me that Zeratul in SC2 plays pretty much the same role as Medivh did in WC3, the difference being that people actually listen to him.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

I voted to go with Dr. Hanson's mission. As much as I agree with others that the sooner we get the Zeratul missions over with the better, I think it's a good idea to take a break from them for at least one mission. Might as well unlock a neat unit while we're at it.

Meaty Ore
Dec 17, 2011

Ponder moar.

Might as well finish out this part.