Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

New av mayhaps?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

New av mayhaps?

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
friend is a warcraft qa tester so i got ultimate edition for free but i still just want to play zelda

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

friend is a warcraft qa tester so i got ultimate edition for free but i still just want to play zelda

it's very good. but so is zelda. i'd call it a win either way

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

Give it to me so I can make more well-informed flames about it and the people who like it.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
It is a good couch coop beat em up

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Necro rocks

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
hell yeah

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

thats what im playing. i like the style but i havent found any cool moves yet except corpse explosion. i miss witch doctor

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

bitc never mind.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

scary ghost dog posted:

thats what im playing. i like the style but i havent found any cool moves yet except corpse explosion. i miss witch doctor

Corpse explosion + bone spear is how I usually play necro but I mixed in blood mist now and also seem to have infinite mana with rend corpse and reaper minions for infinite corpses

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

blood surge w overpower + blood key passive, corpse explosion and blood mist w corpse explosion imprint: you can basically take your basic skill off of the hotbar and your overpower surges will clear screens and chunk elites lol

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

also seem to have infinite mana with rend corpse and reaper minions for infinite corpses

this!!!!!!!

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

blood surge w overpower + blood key passive, corpse explosion and blood mist w corpse explosion imprint: epic battleborn heroes!

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
i only use essence when I summon a big ghost

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

blood surge w overpower + blood key passive, corpse explosion and blood mist w corpse explosion imprint: epic battleborn heroes!

yep lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

will wait for it to be on gamepass 10 seasons in. cheers

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

A buddy of mine bought the ultimate package of this or whatever to play early and forgot his wife had planned a trip this weekend lol. Pwned bitch

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

A buddy of mine bought the ultimate package of this or whatever to play early and forgot his wife had planned a trip this weekend lol. Pwned bitch

🫡

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol got em

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

extremebuff posted:

will wait for it to be on gamepass 10 seasons in. cheers

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

blizzard game

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

blizzard game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Tom Petty voice* Now I'm bliiiiiiiizz... blizzlolling

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
diablo isn't even in the game

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

there hasn't been a single good blizzard game. and that? my friend? is verifably on cap(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital). and if you were to ask any philospher? it is undeniably for real.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

there hasn't been a single good blizzard game. and that? my friend? is verifably on cap(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital). and if you were to ask any philospher? it is undeniably for real.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

i like lost vikings, and blackthorne was also cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dongicus posted:

Thats what Marx wrote the book about.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Thats what Marx wrote the book about.

the drop rate on linen coats is hosed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stux posted:

the drop rate on linen coats is hosed

Bwahhahaha.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Battle Pass in a single player game? Looks like poo poo? Just 20 dollars for 10 BP Tiers? How can I go wrong? *laughs incredibly masculine style*

Coupon Code ImpZone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Battle Pass in a single player game? Looks like poo poo? Just 20 dollars for 10 BP Tiers? How can I go wrong? *laughs incredibly masculine style*

Coupon Code ImpZone.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Coupon Code ImpZone.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKArbg7T3s