Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Over 400 Premium Skins & 10,000,000 Battle Pass Points await you. So.. *holds out hand while waving LGBTQ Flag* you in?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Over 400 Premium Skins & 10,000,000 Battle Pass Points await you. So.. *holds out hand while waving LGBTQ Flag* you in?

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh so you refuse to pay $100 for no reason huh. Looks like classic TERF poo poo, lmfao. BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!!!!!!!! *400 million wheezing sex predators descend upon you*

Robotic Lesbians Born of Kotick: You refuse Kotick's demands. Die.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh so you refuse to pay $100 for no reason huh. Looks like classic TERF poo poo, lmfao. BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!!!!!!!! *400 million wheezing sex predators descend upon you*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol but you once claimed Fear at FYAD during the Troubles for being Bisexual. do you remember that? cos i do.

gently caress you, coward.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i can't pull any of that poo poo up because your god king labeled me an enemy of the state. but you absolutely tried sucking up to KM pretending to be bisexual, you loving worm.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i can't pull any of that poo poo up because your god king labeled me an enemy of the state. but you absolutely tried sucking up to KM pretending to be bisexual, you loving worm.

i actuallky looked it up because i was sure i remembered it differently, if someone wants to quote the key parts to you link is here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3906620&userid=172615 but he actually told cascadebeta to shove it because he was sick of them talking for every queer person on the site like theyre the authority. then a bunch of really personal stuff that made me kind of uncomfortable to read because it made him seem like a vulnerable person instead of a name i can bully on the internet. maybe theres a different thread i missed though

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i actuallky looked it up because i was sure i remembered it differently, if someone wants to quote the key parts to you link is here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3906620&userid=172615 but he actually told cascadebeta to shove it because he was sick of them talking for every queer person on the site like theyre the authority. then a bunch of really personal stuff that made me kind of uncomfortable to read because it made him seem like a vulnerable person instead of a name i can bully on the internet. maybe theres a different thread i missed though

Man the forums were loving grim back then.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Man the forums were loving grim back then.

it makes me smile to look at that thread and see all the banned avs

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

no fake bisexuals better be laughing at my gay jokes.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
this game sucks rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Heyyy congrats ryan *looks around for ryan*

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

solid pair

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

scary ghost dog posted:

this game sucks rear end

I had no idea.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Hello,

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/1666166527953977345?s=20

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Is megan fox lillith or something?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i read that hardcore mode treats a disconnect as a death. good poo poo if true.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

b_d posted:

hearing some things..? insider info?

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

:ninja:

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

b_d posted:

my cousin disconnected and lost his character which i guess is pretty common. and blizzard has a blanket ban on dying in hardcore mode. coincidence?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Squeezy Farm posted:

my cousin disconnected and lost his character which i guess is pretty common. and blizzard has a blanket ban on dying in hardcore mode. coincidence?

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Squeezy Farm posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

b_d posted:

https://twitter.com/VGC_News/status/1666396744312143872

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Squeezy Farm posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kotick's Legionnaires sweep across this forum with ease. Demanding fealty, and 10 Silver per month, which we gladly oblige.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

When I run out of cosmetics to buy

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

When I run out of cosmetics to buy

Season starts in July homie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU