Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sitting in my couch chilling with this on ps5 while the street fighter thread dudes are buying 400 dollar sticks to sit at their computers and get their asses whupped by Japanese 12 year olds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i already had the stick

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sitting in my couch chilling with this on ps5 while the street fighter thread dudes are buying 400 dollar sticks to sit at their computers and get their asses whupped by Japanese 12 year olds.

I play with a keyboard and someone gave me the game for free. What's more, I sold my TF2 and CS item collection to spread the joy of Street Fighter to someone else for free. We're having a blast this summer and you're hostage to your investment in a purestrain gamer psychosis simulator. Kiss my nuts right on the seam.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

loling at "This PVP is fanTASTic!" being said while millions are playing the best possible 1v1 PVP on the market, complete with Tasty Steve, James Chen, Jeremy "Vicious" Lopez, and the smoking hot latin beauty Thea Trinidad giving in depth match coverage on demand.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Numbers don't lie.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uh,,,,,,, I've been enjoy both though.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Numbers don't lie.

Been to busy playing Diablo to post :chord: :dukedog:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Been to busy playing Diablo to post :chord: :dukedog:

Yall just have nothing to post about between scrims. Big difference.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Isn't it interesting how a Diablo 4 player plays their game "In" the couch as Knuc says, whereas Street Fighter 6 players play the game "on" the couch. Almost like the game pulls them out of the couch and into the action, rather than stupefying or reinforcing the stupidity and sloth of the Diablo 4 player. Just a speculation on my part though. :cawg:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Isn't it interesting how a Diablo 4 player plays their game "In" the couch as Knuc says, whereas Street Fighter 6 players play the game "on" the couch. Almost like the game pulls them out of the couch and into the action, rather than stupefying or reinforcing the stupidity and sloth of the Diablo 4 player. Just a speculation on my part though. :cawg:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Wormskull posted:

huh. yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It was 200 dollars dipshit

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Roth posted:

It was 200 dollars dipshit

[yelling over the deafening sound of legendaries, gems, and massive amounts of gold dropping in the sickest nightmare dungeons yet running with my friends instead of crying in iron 2 or whatever shithead rank a 45 year old who can barely do qcf+1] What???

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yelling over the sound of a matter of time + luck rather than skill, honor and hard work makes you look really cool.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Yelling over the sound of a matter of time + luck rather than skill, honor and hard work makes you look really cool.

Crafting a unique build instead of reading a guide for combos, uh huh. enjoy "training mode" lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
it honestly must kick rear end to devote hundreds of hours to a game only to lose to a 12 year old and a diseased 68 year old japanese guy 10000 times and to them you are no more than a low level NPC

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

Crafting a unique build instead of reading a guide for combos, uh huh. enjoy "training mode" lmfao

I invent my own combos so they’re easier for me to remember. Your build sucks rear end in your game made to give YouTube Build Guide people a job. Sad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My lovely combos supplement my fundies (which Diablo 4 doesn’t have lmfao) allowing me to win a little faster. Leaning on combos is a bad idea but you wouldn’t know that since you always play and suck at games made for build guides. Think I don’t remember your healing skills in Dota 2 after 6000 hours? Bahahaha.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

My lovely combos supplement my fundies (which Diablo 4 doesn’t have lmfao) allowing me to win a little faster. Leaning on combos is a bad idea but you wouldn’t know that since you always play and suck at games made for build guides. Think I don’t remember your healing skills in Dota 2 after 6000 hours? Bahahaha.

season pass + battle pass + premium shop... wait which game are we talking about?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

it honestly must kick rear end to devote hundreds of hours to a game only to lose to a 12 year old and a diseased 68 year old japanese guy 10000 times and to them you are no more than a low level NPC

It does actually. It keeps you humble

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

season pass + battle pass + premium shop... wait which game are we talking about?

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Wormskull posted:

that is interesting

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
When he plays in the couch he really plays in the couch. :D

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
D4 players = indica smokers
Street fighter 6 players = sativa smokers

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fargield posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fargield posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

call of duty players = crack smokers

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*Gesturing back to the Diablo 4 thread with flamesuit pants ripped to shreds like ace Ventura.* Do NOT go in there.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fargield posted:

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol but you once claimed Fear at FYAD during the Troubles for being Bisexual. do you remember that? cos i do.

gently caress you, coward.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i can't pull any of that poo poo up because your god king labeled me an enemy of the state. but you absolutely tried sucking up to KM pretending to be bisexual, you loving worm.

did you ever figure out if this happened or if it was the opposite of this.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i mean if i said that about someone and then it turned out they did the opposite i would probably say like my bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol. I remember something embarrassing happening with that stuff but not the details. It’s a better story as Synthy tells it so what the hell, guess it’s real.