Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
10x 100 dollar editions (2x pc for wife and I, 2x Xbox for wife and I for when we want couch and bedroom Diablo 4) and 6 copies to my IZWF pals (also using the 20k+ I earned from IZWF to buy two brand new PCs with 4090s + 2 more xbox series x) with money left over to spare (sorry you jealous rear end marks! :D IZWF stays winning for gamers and gaming)

Loaded up on the KFC app today (16 total orders individually so my wife and I got all the DLC, ate half a sandwich and threw the rest away) and trolli diablo 4 gummiworms and 2 cases of Coca Cola. Its going to be a hell of a launch night here and we are ALL the gently caress up on discord talking poo poo and giving tips and tricks as we go. Got fextra life on monitors 2 and 3 for different build guides + map and you know we eating

to the diablo 4 haters (especially yall playing a crusty rear end fighting game that is coming out, LMFAO bros you are 44 years old, hope EVO saves a spot for your old retarded asses lmfao) gently caress Off.

-TLD Signing Out until level 100 HC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
annnd rated the thread a 5, just because I'm feeling so good. See ya in Hell, literally!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Necro rocks

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

scary ghost dog posted:

thats what im playing. i like the style but i havent found any cool moves yet except corpse explosion. i miss witch doctor

Corpse explosion + bone spear is how I usually play necro but I mixed in blood mist now and also seem to have infinite mana with rend corpse and reaper minions for infinite corpses

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

b_d posted:

i read that hardcore mode treats a disconnect as a death. good poo poo if true.

hearing some things..? insider info?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

When I run out of cosmetics to buy

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Season starts in July homie.

Can’t loving wait. The pvp in this game is incredible so far

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Roth posted:

It was 200 dollars dipshit

[yelling over the deafening sound of legendaries, gems, and massive amounts of gold dropping in the sickest nightmare dungeons yet running with my friends instead of crying in iron 2 or whatever shithead rank a 45 year old who can barely do qcf+1] What???

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Yelling over the sound of a matter of time + luck rather than skill, honor and hard work makes you look really cool.

Crafting a unique build instead of reading a guide for combos, uh huh. enjoy "training mode" lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
it honestly must kick rear end to devote hundreds of hours to a game only to lose to a 12 year old and a diseased 68 year old japanese guy 10000 times and to them you are no more than a low level NPC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

My lovely combos supplement my fundies (which Diablo 4 doesn’t have lmfao) allowing me to win a little faster. Leaning on combos is a bad idea but you wouldn’t know that since you always play and suck at games made for build guides. Think I don’t remember your healing skills in Dota 2 after 6000 hours? Bahahaha.

season pass + battle pass + premium shop... wait which game are we talking about?