Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

A buddy of mine bought the ultimate package of this or whatever to play early and forgot his wife had planned a trip this weekend lol. Pwned bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

i actuallky looked it up because i was sure i remembered it differently, if someone wants to quote the key parts to you link is here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3906620&userid=172615 but he actually told cascadebeta to shove it because he was sick of them talking for every queer person on the site like theyre the authority. then a bunch of really personal stuff that made me kind of uncomfortable to read because it made him seem like a vulnerable person instead of a name i can bully on the internet. maybe theres a different thread i missed though

Man the forums were loving grim back then.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That Little Demon posted:

When I run out of cosmetics to buy

Season starts in July homie.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Sitting in my couch chilling with this on ps5 while the street fighter thread dudes are buying 400 dollar sticks to sit at their computers and get their asses whupped by Japanese 12 year olds.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Numbers don't lie.

Been to busy playing Diablo to post :chord: :dukedog:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

*Gesturing back to the Diablo 4 thread with flamesuit pants ripped to shreds like ace Ventura.* Do NOT go in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I've been hearing a lot of stories about a necromancer their cube recently.