Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's going to be the type of organization that says it wants to defund the police, but if we get any members elected to Congress they will vote to give the police more money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

look I'm as left as they come, but even I don't know who this Colonel West person is, and honestly, he sounds a bit like Tucker.

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

Three Olives posted:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Cornel West is an antisemite and have you heard his views on reparations

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Nothus posted:

Cornel West is an antisemite and have you heard his views on reparations

Legit no, and now I want to look them up.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Frankly, his ideas about reparations seem a little racist to me.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

we're on the same team

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I'm pro union but they're not for me

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

of course I'd rather they not do any of that violence in my neighborhood, but those nazi chaps certainly are well groomed

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

Lt. Judy Hopps is obviously attractive

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Weka posted:

It's going to be the type of organization that says it wants to defund the police, but if we get any members elected to Congress they will vote to give the police more money.

Look I agree with defunding the police but it's a bad slogan

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

I think it’s important that we start the conversation.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Naming my new boat the bipartisan.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Woke Mind Virus posted:

I'm pro union but they're not for me

I really appreciate the work that unions did in the past, but they just aren't compatible with the modern workplace. My boss makes me feel like a member of a family and he would never do something to hurt me.

Also, I can't participate in your boycott or respect your picket line because *mumbles mumbles mumbles*

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I just want things to go back to normal and these left-wing guys are talking about revolution and seizing the means, whatever that means, and these guys with the spiffy uniforms are jerks but at least they're for law and order!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

*sees cops murdering children*

*blames the anarchists*

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

im reading the guardian

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

betrayal implies they were ever allies to begin with

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Wheeee posted:

betrayal implies they were ever allies to begin with

Halser posted:

betraying the left implies I was ever allied to it

The Voice of Labor posted:

we're on the same team

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

we believe like 95% the same politics!!

Weka
May 5, 2019

Hello my name is Ted Cruz

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

platzapS posted:

Lt. Judy Hopps is obviously attractive

gently caress the police

By which I mean we need to increase patrols to assist the homeless!

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

vote

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
West/Tucker You Fucker

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

*puts up "in this house we belive.." sign in front yard*

*votes for more police funding*

*gets really mad about gun control*

*demonizes the homeless and transgendered, draws the line at gays*

*admires when hispanic people hate black people*

transgender, not transgendered you freaking goofus! you dummy! you snuckle-bucking diddlefigs!!

Weka
May 5, 2019

Tokin please stop your micro-aggressions

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
my crow aggression

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

some people are vegetarians for health reasons, some for environmental reasons, some for ethical reasons and some for cultural reasons. not me though! I'm a vegetarian to be an insufferable jackass

being an ethical vegetarian

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

lmao at being an 'ethical' vegetarian

the dairy industry is the meat industry dipshits

Weka
May 5, 2019

I think it's different to eat a cow when it is two years than when it is 7 or 8.

insufferable jackass

The symbol of my team!

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Weka posted:

I think it's different to eat a cow when it is two years than when it is 7 or 8.

liberalism.txt

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Weka posted:

where do you think the male cows born from the dairy cows that need to be kept perpetually pregnant go

dairy cows also get sent to slaughter around the age of four or five when they can't keep up to the demand for milk production

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
itt we are vegetarians betraying the cows

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Vast numbers of field mice, rabbits, and other assorted creatures are wholesale slaughtered in industrialized agriculture. Veganism is for dumb idiots who can't confront where food comes from

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

Nix Panicus posted:

Vast numbers of field mice, rabbits, and other assorted creatures are wholesale slaughtered in industrialized agriculture. Veganism is for dumb idiots who can't confront where food comes from

guess where most of the produce from industrialized agriculture goes

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

i thought posting extremely stupid poo poo like that at proselytizing vegans to antagonize them was funny too for the longest time, then it got old

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

there was no alternative for the Weimar Republic

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
i just think we need to be practical. once we’ve won the election,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ