Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
i remember the chp mustang. that thing was pretty cool, it deserved to be more than just a powertrain donor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Did the Bronco come with the TV (PVM?) or what?

lmao i was wondering the same thing. sweet score, if so. otherwise, good opportunity to pick up bulky stuff from random craigslists on your way through!

that truck is cleeeean. never really appreciated those, but when they're all so much rougher than that, this one stands out.

Sir Tonk posted:

It actually ended up back with the guy I bought it from, I just kept the engine and transmission. He did the bodywork and redid the paint and is using it as a track car. Couldn't have hoped for a better second life.

I'll get a photo of it next time I'm on that side of town.

thats a relief!

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
i was going to guess 450 for a dressed 302 and 150 for a T5. i think the 302 is about accurate since you don't have any accessories on there, but i was pretty far off on the trans.