Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Ooh. Hell yeah! I’ve got a 1977 Lincoln Mark V with a 460. Looking forward to updates on the Grand Marquis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

God drat I love the G Marquis. What a beautiful two tone.

I’ve got a 77 Continental Mark V and have similar problems fitting it in a garage. Such is the weight of the cross we bear, I guess.

e: scrolled up and realized I’m only here to talk about the G Marquis and my Mark V. But that’s not true! I like the rest of the updates, especially the Volvo.

I should eventually stop introducing myself and just talk like a normal person. But not today!

Dr. Lunchables fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Jan 6, 2024

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Oh also, why not pull the guts out of those CTS keys and stick em in the non-shattered shell so you can be driver 1 and use auto seat memory? It shouldn’t take more than an hour or so, and could probably be done while ignoring something on TV