Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
As I’ve matured, I’ve come to see a lot of the wisdom in not placing too much value on sex or sexual worth. However, part of that maturation process was loving a hole through my early twenties. Is it at all possible to ask a teenager or adult virgin to reach the same conclusions I did without having yet played things from the other side of the table?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
gently caress off, gurf.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Borscht posted:

gently caress off, jon pop

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
is it possible to think

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

I know what you really want to fill yourself with, OP (offensive pig)

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

poo poo, did I get my sa posters mixed up?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Borscht posted:

poo poo, did I get my sa posters mixed up?

Theyre not sa posters as much as they are mentally ill forum paypigs. Both havent posted for a while

I assume gurf graduated to twitch streaming racist screeds and jon pop graduated to actually murdering the prostitutes he paid to watch him cry

buttslave
Jun 8, 2007
Onwards and Upwards!
whatever virgin

Prescott
May 16, 2023

Cubone posted:

is it possible to think
I wonder, perhaps.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Ace people exist, yeh.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I always got confused by people go insane because they don't get laid. I'm not ace but I went from getting laid from like 18-22 and then life got loving busy, and I didn't have the time, energy or desire to get laid. It didn't bother me at all, and when things got easier (like six years later) I went back to having sex and it was no biggie.

I never really even thought about it honestly, so it never made me feel sad, mad or any other emotion. So hearing dudes be like "oh man I haven't gotten laid in months" is lol. Absolutely weak imo.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

Das Boo posted:

Ace people exist, yeh.
I can be quite thoughtless.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i do not avoid women, but i do deny them my essence

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Prescott posted:

S'alright, pretty sure everyone forgets. :v:

Asobu
Sep 16, 2007

My guitar is in my BUTT!
Soiled Meat

syntaxfunction posted:

I always got confused by people go insane because they don't get laid. I'm not ace but I went from getting laid from like 18-22 and then life got loving busy, and I didn't have the time, energy or desire to get laid. It didn't bother me at all, and when things got easier (like six years later) I went back to having sex and it was no biggie.

I never really even thought about it honestly, so it never made me feel sad, mad or any other emotion. So hearing dudes be like "oh man I haven't gotten laid in months" is lol. Absolutely weak imo.

I like sex too much to think this way. It controls quite a lot of my life, unfortunately.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Prescott posted:

I, too, am a selfish lover, OP

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i have seen the real doll thread and i believe all future relationships are with real dolls

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
That’s like asking a 19 year old to buy a civic cause it’s economically viable.

You need to buy the 01’ Audi A4 to experience the luxury and breakdowns to grow.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i have proof of sex.

a baby.

any one who claims that they have had sex needs to prove it.

numberoneposter fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Jun 1, 2023

Halisnacks
Jul 18, 2009
A decreased interest in sex is often a symptom of clinal depression. Not that means all lower sex drives should be pathologised or considered part or a larger mental health disorder, but it’s something to keep in mind.

On the flip side, there are sex addicts who definitely have disorders. They put sex ahead of their relationship, hobbies, career, etc. One of my good, talented friends has totally stalled in his career and he’ll admit but it’s because he can’t stop M

X

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
From my experience it seems there are always more ways to jam a little more cum into a lady and she could spend drat near her whole life working dirty little angles and doing nastier and nastier poo poo. But on the other hand, men aren’t just gas pumps that fill women up, and the penis isn’t a magical cum key that maximizes cum output once you know the code. You’re always still figuring out how to have sex, nobody really knows with any certainty. :thunkher:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Yet I’ll go into customers’ apartments and some 80 year old lady will have a Hitachi magic wand leaned up in the corner, so even they haven’t had their fill which is both admirable and gross at the same time.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Old folks homes are riddled with stds from all the horny pensioners.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Of course it is. People are wrong all the time about all sorts of things.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

What is it with GBS and sex etc.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Solefald posted:

It's like D&D with meaningful change, or SAD/QCS with social lives. Obsess over what you can't have, ya know?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Solefald posted:

I'm glad that we have you here now to keep an eye on us and punish us when we're naughty.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I'm glad that we have you here now to keep an eye on us and punish us when we're naughty.

:bighow:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Solefald posted:

It's a core part of our being that society tries to exert pressure and explicit control over.

Also, genitalia are funny.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

goatface posted:

It's a core part of our being
It very much is.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
this video should answer your question op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j3ZzI9uOnw

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

olives black posted:

this video should answer your question op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j3ZzI9uOnw

:nms: for annoying vlogger.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

BigBadSteve posted:

:nms: for annoying vlogger.

:maga:

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

syntaxfunction posted:

It's like D&D with meaningful change, or SAD/QCS with social lives. Obsess over what you can't have, ya know?

This is also why every second thread on every social media platform is about how housing is unaffordable.

Sucks when the only person loving you is your landlord.

:rip:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Oh, I'm sorry was I bad? I didn't mean to be but sometimes I just can't help myself. You'd better make an example of me. You should punish me in front of everyone so we all know that you mean business.:wink:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Oh, I'm sorry was I bad? I didn't mean to be but sometimes I just can't help myself. You'd better make an example of me. You should punish me in front of everyone so we all know that you mean business.:wink:

Im gonna gently caress your dad

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hell, let's all gently caress that poster's dad

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
His dad is also a sexual burnout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

even here, his thumb looks all loving stupid