Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Horny posting is not a crime!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Who even thinks about sex these days, what with all the streaming services and poo poo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

goatface posted:

His dad is also a sexual burnout.

Yeah, he just lies there.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Saalkin posted:

Horny posting is not a crime!!!

my rap sheet would suggest otherwise :mad: gently caress da mods

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

syntaxfunction posted:

I always got confused by people go insane because they don't get laid. I'm not ace but I went from getting laid from like 18-22 and then life got loving busy, and I didn't have the time, energy or desire to get laid. It didn't bother me at all, and when things got easier (like six years later) I went back to having sex and it was no biggie.

I never really even thought about it honestly, so it never made me feel sad, mad or any other emotion. So hearing dudes be like "oh man I haven't gotten laid in months" is lol. Absolutely weak imo.

I took a girl's virginity once whose story was a lot like this. Normally virginity is a big deal for people but she was so cool about it i felt offended. We dated for about a year and broke it off because of distance. Cool person, no hangups, but her easygoing attitude about sex in her early 20s struck me as unusual. Like the OP sex meant a lot more to me then.

Now in my 30s i kinda get it.

So I guess to OP's post the answer is "Yes", but its pretty rare.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm thinking about sex right now and there's nothing you can do to stop me

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Maybe we need to move on to post-horny posting. Really evolve the artform.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

Haha :wrong: let me just close my eyes and GOD NO

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Toxic Mental posted:

NANCY REAGANS WARTY BULBOUS FLIP FLAPS HAHAHAHAAAA! :nono:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

NANCY REAGANS WARTY BULBOUS FLIP FLAPS HAHAHAHAAAA! :nono:

:quagmire:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

numberoneposter posted:

i have proof of sex.

a baby.

any one who claims that they have had sex needs to prove it.

I’m gonna need to see the paternity test results to confirm

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

goatface posted:

Maybe we need to move on to post-horny posting. Really evolve the artform.

Every goon that self-castrates can get a “no more horny postin” gangtag.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
They say there's nothing better than sex but honestly off the top of my head

Elden Ring
Cool Guitars
burritos
MDMA

Are all better and don't have the baggage of massive anxiety and the risk of having a child.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Disco Pope posted:

risk of having a child.
up the bum no babies

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Ain't no stork bringing you a gayby

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

how come everyone's an anime girl these days

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Disco Pope posted:

They say there's nothing better than sex but honestly off the top of my head

Elden Ring
Cool Guitars
burritos
MDMA

Are all better and don't have the baggage of massive anxiety and the risk of having a child.

Garlic toast, bruh

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
penis

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
:gas: thread :gas: op

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

"Either way, it's going to hurt like crazy."
use and try Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Think STOP! When you have the presence of mind ofc.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.

Passive Aggreeable posted:

use and try Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Think STOP! When you have the presence of mind ofc.
It’s a challenge to develop the presence of mind to recognize and submit to the limitations of your own presence of mind.

Prescott
May 16, 2023

I’m reading the Bible so I can teach the zombies about Heaven.
In my younger years, I turned down sex so as to not facilitate cheating. But I also allowed things to get to the point I (almost!) definitely knew there was sex to be had. It was real easy when I was driven more by self-righteousness to overlook the wider picture for an impressive metric.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
sex is sinful and drains your vital energies op

Passive Aggreeable
May 23, 2009

"Either way, it's going to hurt like crazy."
Use other CBT techniques. or maybe you can be too preoccupied with jelqing gains to be bothered for instance. Or less seriously you can think of the stis.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Prescott posted:

In my younger years, I turned down sex so as to not facilitate cheating. “I totally had an opportunity to ride the village bicycle.” But I also allowed things to get to the point I (almost!) definitely knew there was sex to be had. “She talked to me once.” It was real easy when I was driven more by self-righteousness to overlook the wider picture for an impressive metric. (Nonsensical virgin mumbling)

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
yes it is possible to have too much sex,

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
its easy to not have sex. i do it every day

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
you have to drain your vital energy sometimes is the thing tho

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

SMDH never gonna be a Level 888 Diamond Dragon Master if you allow your sacred essence to be harvested

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sex is actually really important

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Unless it isn't.

The world is full of contrasts.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I have a friend from teens-twenties that was a complete sex addict. He hosed any woman he could, all the time.

A few of us would meet up at a pub to have dinner and hang out, and he'd disappear in 10 minutes; banging someone he just picked up; in the alley behind the place; anywhere. He'd be back 5 minutes later.

I learned all the stories years later, but he would hit on a woman, offer a drink, then ask if they wanted to bang. If they neglected he would offer $200-$300 just for a quick hook-up. These women were not prostitutes. He was surprisingly successful. I'll say this though, and not to be disrespectful but he would hit on anyone, and some of these women were 30-40 years older, and some looked like meth addicts. He'd hook up with anyone. Sometimes a couple of different people per night.

He eventually got married to a wonderful gal. All our mutual friends were, "uhhh, do we tell her?" because we knew he'd be cheating on her every chance he got. Shortly into their engagement she asked a few of us, when he wasn't around, "Does he sleep around a lot?" We didn't have to answer, she could read our faces, but we did share that he seemed to be a person that does like to pursue sex with a lot of women. She was sad, but went through the marriage despite that. They got married and had a kid. He was cheating on her all the time. The lack of savings despite two good incomes was a big clue.

He eventually went into therapy for sexual addiction. Wife divorced him, won 100% custody of their kid and she moved, switched careers and just got out. Brutal stuff, but I can support that as a healthy thing.

I don't have a direct answer to the thread title, but a person can definitely "over-fill their cup".

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

i mean *I* didn't, but

blight rhino fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jun 2, 2023

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I jerk off way too much to think about sex

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm in a parasocial relationship with a soccer score predicting octopus. Thinking about sex would be pretty gross op

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Octopus sucked me off

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Like, it used its arm suckers, or did you get a beaky one?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Weird how unimportant sex feels when it’s available to you via relationship but when you’re on a desert island of bachelorhood suddenly there’s titty mirages everywhere and it feels like a cruel joke.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

Weird how unimportant sex feels when it’s available to you via relationship but when you’re on a desert island of bachelorhood suddenly there’s titty mirages everywhere and it feels like a cruel joke.

It’s either a feast or a famine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I too like to have sex (grunting out yet another hot load on the reeking stain between my feet as I sweat heavily in my fart-infected computer chair)