Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

HELL yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alg
Mar 14, 2007

A wolf was no less a wolf because a whim of chance caused him to run with the watch-dogs.

https://twitter.com/Diablo_FR/status/1664201808829460480

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Mozi posted:

“We’ve had every possible form of investigation done. And we did not have a systemic issue with harassment — ever. We didn’t have any of what were mischaracterizations reported in the media,” Kotick asserts. “But what we did have was a very aggressive labor movement working hard to try and destabilize the company.”

Kotick places the blame for most of Activision’s image problems on what he calls “outside forces” and labor activity around the company.

“I wouldn’t be sitting here talking to you if any of what you read in the inflammatory narrative was truthful,” Kotick says.

https://variety.com/2023/digital/news/activision-blizzard-ceo-addresses-toxic-workforce-claims-microsoft-deal-1235628361/

Hope y'all are enjoying the game!

it's not out yet, but I'm gonna be enjoying it in about 5 hours :)

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Duck and Cover posted:

https://www.google.com/search?q=bli...nt=gws-wiz-serp

It's an 87 on Metacritic. An 87 for a triple A title is not glowing. Diablo 3 has an 88. Diablo 3 was not a good game. Maybe it became a good game I saw no reason to go back to it. Anyway the point isn't that D4 is bad or good the point is that I don't trust reviewers.

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

this is gonna make some fuckers mad

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Yeah its essentially a patch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alg
Mar 14, 2007

Zotix posted:

Yikes, so many nerds so angry when you point out their flawed game is flawed.

I can't imagine being an apologist for Blizz Activision in 2023 releasing a bad game. Lol. Game just lacks any real polish and well designed systems beyond level 60, plain and simple.

here we are like 20 days after launch and the meltdowns continue