Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Sab669 posted:

Yea I just got back from taking a break after my first play session, also getting an hour queue.

In a singleplayer game lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Given that this is on Gamepass now I’m considering trying it, but I’m not sure I’m ready for Blizzard’s writing. How excruciating is it this time?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Thanks for the info. Yeah D3 was the basis I was comparing it against, and "nothing at all like that" sounds good to me.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

The Lone Badger fucked around with this message at 07:14 on Apr 25, 2024

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Should I start in WT 1 or 2? In previous Diablos enemies are too weak at first but eventually ramp up and I don’t want to get stuck later on.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

How do I spot them anyway? Just keep my eyes open for a red glow where one shouldn't be?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Tonetta posted:

you open an "interactive map" on your second monitor, turn the difficulty to wt1 and begrudgingly sleepwalk to them all

Oh I had assumed the map was random.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Just shrink the drat map. It has no reason to be this big.