Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Hell yeah im doing this right after finishing work today. Feels good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Lightning storm took out power to the apartment for a few minutes, god seems to be angry and doesnt want me to play the diablos

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Clocks posted:

I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting the launch to be as smooth as it was (for me — I'm aware playstation had some issues). Logged in early with no queue, never got DC'd once, didn't even have weird loading issues in zones.

And that was almost assuredly some sort of sony fuckery because PSN was making GBS threads up on SF6 release as well.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Legendaries start dropping more frequently with levels. I found them almost impossible to get at 20 during the last slam event because I wasnt farming over leveled monsters. They seem to drop way more frequently after 25.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Duck and Cover posted:

Yeah yeah I know how hostile people can get if they see anything that may challenge their fun.

:ironicat:

Be honest to yourself, the positive reviews and near perfect launch have made you a bit hostile.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I said come in! posted:

lol i'm a dumb, make sure you are paying attention to your challenges and claiming the rewards from them. I just got an extra 6 skill points.

How do you forget this, its right there when you open the tab map if you have any to claim

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

If you are getting stuck trying to log in then close the entire game and start it up again. Was getting constantly stuck there after I got DCed for inactivity

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

D-Pad posted:

Any tips for strongholds? This first one has been kicking my rear end. Running a sorcerer.

Just in general most of the time you get chunked at low levels is because you let a monster hit you with a big stunning attack. At lower levels this isnt that bad, but strongholds have a ton of trash that can wipe you out before you can regain control.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Philthy posted:

So... Is the Kor Dragan stronghold supposed to turn into a town when you clear all the baddies like Nastrva did? Cuz it's still infested with vampires and its marked off as being cleared.

No, it stays infested and becomes an area where legion events can happen later.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

The thorns while under berserk legendary works so well that I cant maintain berserk because the monsters kill themselves before I can hit them to refresh berserk

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

DarkDobe posted:

Is there some way to give your thorns to your minions as Necro? Because I have a unique that gives me like 5k thorns and no other use for it...

I miss the old days of D2 paladins with multiple thousands of % of thorns damage.

Your thorns are shared to your minions natively at like a 30% I think. Book of the dead has things for minions where more of your thorns are shared to them

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Astryl posted:

It was marketed as an ARPG, but is very obviously a MMOARPG a la Lost Ark.

Its not. Its like marvel heroes or whatever than it is Lost Ark. An ARPG on the casual side with a instanced overworld map you can find other people playing on.

Lost ark is a korean MMO with the very light trimmings of an arpg.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Gotta love that one of the user reviews is like "The resource system sucks in this game, its so limiting I cant play like this" and heres a guy Im watching running without a builder that has his ult on left click.

Imagine playing an aRPG, seeing a "problem" and not wanting to solve it with gear/skills.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Everything they've said in the dev talk is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

levelling a barb alt feels like a slog rn. even with all the renown boosts and altars i feel like im struggling on wt1. i tried freeballing it and then tried following a specific build guide but notjing seems to help. am i just waiting for level 15 to unlock the proficiencies?

Proficiencies aren't going to improve the feel of the class early on. If you are having issues with how they play then swap to thorns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm2ZDI1hvDM

Basically leveled through betas and early launch as thornes and it works really well