Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

i support this government and/or service
diablo means devil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

George H.W. oval office posted:

I saw how people are milked from Jordan Peterson so it's either us or them

Caidin posted:

Milk is stored in the balls

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

Nemo2342 posted:

Are there any interesting Rogue builds that don't use Imbues? I found the whole "click button, attack twice, click button" play style to be pretty unfun, but I like a lot of the other abilities.

maxroll.gg has a few good rogue builds up, and he seems to favour poison trap over imbues

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

what are everyone's opinions on rogue's key passives?

i'm playing melee rogue and momentum and close quarters combat both look like good all round buffs

or i could take death trap and poison trap and grab exposure but idk if that will be any good for bosses

is victimize any good? i'm constantly proccing vulnerable with puncture/flurry already

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

zoux posted:

It is absolutely insane that hold X is the function to unspec a single point, and tapping it is the full respec

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

I get it quite a lot but my internet is a "5g" connection (with 4.5g speeds) rather than a hard line so I assume it's network instability causing it. I notice it most around town and other players.

try turning crossplay off maybe? i've seen a lot of people saying this helped them a lot with network issues

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

just got to the part of the game where i need to run nightmare dungeons and is it just me or is the pool for potential nm dungeons really small? is there a reason why every dungeon can't be a nm dungeon?

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

zoux posted:

pressing ahead with a bad idea that we hate

ah, the bungie live service model

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

diablo 4 minutes to walk between the stash and blacksmith

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

Trump posted:

It shows the range!?! Where is this most desirable should be to the right coming from?

you can turn on advanced stats in the settings somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Au Revoir Shosanna
Feb 17, 2011

FirstnameLastname posted:

what were the five points

i think it was 4 but

- builds should all be good
- items should be good
- endgame should be good