Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Sorc is pronounced source.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

I'm 43 and this is the first diablo game I'll be playing with my son.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

BurningBeard posted:

I've moved twice in the last two months, had my wisdom teeth out last week, am supposed to have dinner with my partners family tonight, and I will still brave demons at some point. 37, feeling it, and still ready to slay.

Funnily enough I had a wisdom tooth out the day d3 came out.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Rookie numbers. My employer reports over 20000 cases in the last five years.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

I said come in! posted:

Jesus, do you work at Arizona State University?

UK NHS. To be fair the majority are patients abusing staff.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

sponges posted:

Why are you british

The NHS employs 220,000 non British staff.

We do this to deprive their countries of origin of as many health professionals as possible.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Let's goooooooo!

I can't log in.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

OctaMurk posted:

When they got mecha skins and crazy poo poo like LoL ill be willing to fork over :10bux: :10bux: :10bux:

Blizzard said they wouldn't be doing things like Santa skins at christmas or changing your horse to a unicorn with rainbows coming out of its butt and I was like...uh why not?

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Wasn't able to log in for any meaningful time. Why does blizzard deny my my dream of role-playing a hairy ginger fat man who can turn into a bear.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Mustached Demon posted:

Duriel should randomly pop up in dungeons asking you if you're looking for Baal.

I was thinking just this today. They have plenty of good boss assets that many players see only once. Duriel, Andarial, the dune on the dog and Lilith should all show up.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Shrimp or Shrimps posted:

You do fight Andariel again in a sidequest. It was nice to see the model again.

I must have missed that. Its a good idea.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

MarcusSA posted:

Diablo immortal might actually be a better game NGL

This seems like bait but as someone who played DI for 9 months I agree with you.

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

And then some rear end in a top hat necromancer runs past and explodes your corpse.

If the necro thinks you are dead but you're just asleep can he still explode you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Tonetta posted:

I could have made a whole rear end baby in the time it took them to produce that slop

What's an rear end baby?