Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

Jows
May 8, 2002

I feel so seen right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jows
May 8, 2002

I see the maxroll guide for twisting daggers rogue says poison trap, but I don't like using poison trap. Shadow imbue is way more fun.

I think I dislike builds that put your own fire on the ground. Years of wow trained me to not stand in the fire, so having fire that's okay to stand in that's a slightly different shade of green than fire that's not okay to stand in is too complicated for my old rear end.

Jows fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jun 2, 2023

Jows
May 8, 2002

latinotwink1997 posted:

Ugh, I finally caved and used a map to find the last 2 altars I needed, both in Kehjistan. One I’m mad I didn’t notice, the other was next to impossible to see because they face the statue away from your view so you can’t see any red glowy, even in night time and obscure all but a part of the top wing behind trees. I even remember checking around the spot previous times and spamming buttons but no lock. Dumb as hell.

You did altars without a map?! Holy crap

Jows
May 8, 2002

Ehud posted:

So you can break down the malignant heart into a malignant invoker. And the malignant invoker is used to create an event in which you can target farm specific kinds of malignant hearts.

So you use the slurp juice when?

Jows
May 8, 2002

Hashy posted:

you just NMSd a ken doll bulge

The horse has a butthole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jows
May 8, 2002

I've run into this a few times: in the dungeon event with the circle of tied up dudes, I free all five of them, or so I think, but one doesn't register. The guy remains and keeps begging too be untied, but he becomes non interactive. Is that a bug or did I mess something up?