Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Ehud posted:

Goon discord: https://discord.gg/QUxqQUpuzh

Goon clan:
- Not making the guild public.
- Name: Goon Squad <GOON>

Initial list of people who you can whisper for invites starting on early access launch:
Solomon#1509
Robomonke#1881
stringless#11492
iii#12957
Delpino#1188
Sulal#1715
Mojo#21911
juicydump#1937
Waroduce#1699
Blaquetooth#1981
LambBear#1602

Could add put Cult of Ythrl <YTHRL> in as the second Guild for when the first inevitably fills up.

Ythrl's Devoted will welcome you to his slimy embrace.
DoctorZero#1841
(more to be added when I can actually login)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Just got in on PS5 after 30 minutes. Really helps if you don’t try using the Server Slam Beta client. :negative:

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

YTHRL is also open for (blasphemous) Business.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Cult of Ythrl <YTHRL> also has room. It’s private so I’m not sure if that means you can enter the tag or not. If not I’ll make it public tomorrow.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

That sounds like … not my jam.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Ferrin posted:

I tried to search your clan but it doesn't show up in the results.

I'll try again later today if you make it public. I was in your clan during the open beta.

Yeah, I just made it public. Welcome back!

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

abigserve posted:

I assume this gets better but I'm level 11 and I'm fading pretty hard. Not sure if there's any one thing doing it but it just feels like something I've experienced many times before and the thought of spending like 20+ hours in the story is making me not want to play.

It does. You're right on the cusp. Level 15-20 IMO is when the game hits hard. At level 10, the gear drops are crap and it feels like you're working for nothing. I recommend doing every public event you run across. Those give good loot, which pokes the lizard brain a bit.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

BearPlayingGuitar posted:

Played a couple hours last night and had a great time. Played about 30 minutes as rogue before switching over to necro and what a blast just shooting bone spears and exploding corpses.

At work now though wishing I was still playing it :(

What’s the consensus on world tier levels? Is it starting at 2?

If you've played before, I would start on on T2. You level quite a bit faster. The reason I would not recommend this for first time players is that dungeon bosses and unique mobs in the wild will absolutely wreck players that don't know what they are doing (and even those who do), so you will slam head-first into a brick wall at some point.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

rally posted:

Is there a goon clan that isn’t full?

I think most aren’t? But YTHRL has room for sure.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

I really like how TPing works in this game. You get TPed to the nearest town. This makes it so all the towns/encampments/etc in the world are populated and makes the game feel extremely alive.

?? you mean fast travel? Whenever I town portal it always brings me back to the main city. Khoveshistanigrad or whatever the gently caress the name is.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Am I just unlucky or are the locked chests you have to buy a key for completely useless? I get better stuff out of regular chests. And even better stuff from doing a 2 minute event and actually gain Oblios.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

IcyVeins has sucked a lot lately IMO. I've used them for ESO and D2 and all their builds are the same cookie cutter pattern with very little uniqueness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

but it's still good.

Does anyone know how the Battle Pass works with couch co-op?

Playing on PS5 and I bought the Ultimate I Have too Much Money edition which gets me the accelerated BP, but MY WAIFU doesn’t get those rewards, I’m assuming? I don’t mind buying her the BP (she’ll insist on it, I’m sure), I’m just not sure how to do that.