Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Symphoric posted:

Jokes on you. I'm MUCH older than 39 and my parents are PISSED.

I teach in a college so I have school tomorrow, fml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

The younguns just don't give a poo poo about Diablo so they get exams and I'll just exist as a coffee elemental

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Getting my first login queue since launch. Started at 45 minutes and it's now at 47 about 10 minutes later

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

greazeball posted:

Getting my first login queue since launch. Started at 45 minutes and it's now at 47 about 10 minutes later

This sucks, still stuck and the queue is 49 min now. Is this an issue for others? I'm on xbox in euro land and I've had no problems so far including the early access weekends. I've quit the game and restarted the console a couple times but the clock never counts down :(

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

If something moves, kill it

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

The Ol Spicy Keychain posted:

oh poo poo my character is straight up gone 💀

not showing up on char select

:same:

ephex posted:

Yeah can't log in, queue gets longer with every try that ends in error 300202

:same:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Is this poo poo working today or should I make plans to like see people or something?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

I love error code 300202!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Requesting to join Cathedral of Goons please