Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I have already set aside an old nasty pair of sweat pants to fart into the whole weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
If you can't get in you need t o piss in a cup and taste it then email Blizzard and tell them if it is sweet or not.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Applied to LLJK as Nastrado/TaintReaper

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Currently fulfilling all my big daddy bear fantasies. Druid owns.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Is anyone else having the game lock up a few seconds after the splash screen loads up? I was able to play for a while, but when I try to get back in it happens every single time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Has anyone else had trouble findings some of their aspect dungeons? I know the location of the Dark Ravine dungeon in act 3 and have finished act 3 but when I go there there is no symbol on the map and no dungeon entrance. I know other people have been able to get to it so I'm stumped.

Edit: closing diablo & Bnet fixed it.

Raged fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Jun 4, 2023