Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: harrygomm, Astryl)

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

External Organs posted:

Raise your hand if the fuckin metzen art book from Diablo 1 is still burned into your formative memories

Absolutely. The manual art was loving rad: http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/misc/Diablo.PDF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
For those that played the beta, how many beta achievements did you start with? I only had two listed. The big boss wasn’t mentioned, and I definitely killed it.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I am level 40 and still can't make the level 30 potion upgrade. I am having the worst luck finding crushed beast bones. Only have 2 so far. Various guides have come up short. Their recommended elites don't spawn, cellar/mine chests drop some potion mats but never crushed beast bones after 20 attempts, etc. Such a weird roadblock, even after hanging out in the zone where they are supposed to drop for a long time.