Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peņa 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

CarlCX posted:

So, fun story that's come out from reporters and managers talking about this on twitter: Apparently at some point in the last year the Nevada State Athletic Commission made the quiet and most definitely independent decision to stop releasing information on medical suspensions. Reporters now only get to see if a license is or is not suspended with no additional context on reason or duration, and if you're a manager, well:

https://twitter.com/dannyrube/status/1665433965178544135

This is an extremely positive change that portends absolutely nothing bad for fighters and will end extremely well.

That is loving criminal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

reeg posted:

If Chris gets hurt by the least powerful middleweight mainstay in UFC history it means he should hang them up.

he's not fighting sean strickland though

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Lone Goat posted:

CALCIO STORICO semifinals are this weekend and I have no drat clue how to watch it live. Last year required getting Italian DAZN and possibly committing tax fraud, looking forward to what this year entails.

Is that one soccer + punching or am I confusing my esoteric Italian sports

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

is this the one canadians have to pay for

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

What does Dana White have against TKZ anyway

edit: interesting timing to make 2 huge fight announcements exactly 2 hours ago

COPE 27 fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Jun 16, 2023

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

TheKingslayer posted:

I'm pretty sure Michael Chandler is on plenty of gear so if a fight agreement ever happens you'll get your wish.

Michael Chandler claimed he's trying to lose muscle mass but it's not physically possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

quote:

“The first thing I thought was, ‘Can I see my kids again?’

Shameful reffing. Disgusting fans too but that's par for the course.