Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peņa 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Is it cool if I repost the rainbow pride elsewhere? I like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

CarlCX posted:

Oh yeah, it was just going around Twitter, I 100% did not make it.

Sweet!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That Mike Musumeci kid is a breath of fresh air. Not that I watch fights or anything.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Dang. Lion for real.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I have my username indirectly coz of McGregor. He's just going to keep doing cocaine and roids.

Are the UFC the baddies?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

the # of conor defenders in my stomach makes my loving stomach crawl. there are literally multiple videos of him assaulting people, he's had sexual assault charges prior, he literally just got popped for beating up the mascot on the same night but yea this woman is just making it up for clout uh huh

Those assholes do the same thing they just can't afford the tickets

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Starring Dick Smothers

His real name.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

People love Conor for his fighting but it is also easy to acknowledge he is a turbo turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Not being terminally online doesn't make GSP opinions good. It's value neutral.