Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peņa 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i suffer from a bad case of titortizitis when it comes to having a big noggin, and even i did the "kevin mccallester look at a picture of his brother's girlfriend" reaction when i saw patricky. goddamn, warn a fella first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

conor is like alex delarge from "a clockwork orange" except no one is trying to fix his monstrous behavior. they just say "please don't do that again," then make three lines of coke for him to do before going on another assault spree

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

TheKingslayer posted:

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that TKZ wants this fight as a last hurrah and I'd much rather see him take a crack at one of the all time greats and hang it up instead of steadily sliding down the rankings fighting progressively younger guys with bigger power.

ditto. id have rathered TKZ hung em up after the life altering beating he took in the title fight than keep chugging on, but if he's gonna scrap, id rather he take his licks from a guy like max instead of corb fuckler's unranked cousin

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

one of those sentences that have never been written before like "i miss pooping in space more than i miss breathing" or "dana white is TOO generous"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

doesn't the piss man just show up and say "piss in this world's greatest dad mug right now so i can taste test your piss"?

motherfucking conor given "show up to piss by 'x' date" dana white privilege and he can't even bother to do that even when he was ostensibly shooting a show in las loving vegas? folks, i think this serial criminal isn't all that serious about his non-criminal activities anymore

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Weezer.Say.It.Aint.So.mp3

https://twitter.com/krazykudu/status/1672665208832278534?t=uFXyOTGQKEGIE0rPoEVt-g&s=19

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

though....maybe gsp wants to write "loser" on musk and toss him in a river?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

has there been a ufc main event where one of the combatants didn't have a wikipedia page before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Maybe Michael Johnson vs Justin Gaethje, because when Justin was WSoF champ, he regularly got his wiki page deleted for lack of relevance/importance, and that might have carried over to his UFC debut

that's hilarious. i remember there being a stink years ago where individual ppvs got deleted too and some need fight made it so all the numbered ufc events were on one page. did i dream that? either way, those sort of editor battles are a level of neurodivergent even my goon rear end can't comprehend