Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peņa 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

LobsterMobster posted:

Rodtang just needs to fight 1400 times a year at that rate to earn as much as Messi

So you're saying he can take a light muay thai schedule and still come out ahead, sounds fair to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

The only reason MVP giving Mr. Cyborg a severe permanent brain injury is in my "hard to watch" list and not my "cannot watch" list is because he did the funny dance and threw a pokeball. A little levity can go a long way in trying times

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

As far as I know he travels via the door portals from Monsters, Inc, he's just barely visible in your periphery at all times if you're under contract, and he'll assume the shape of a goat when startled or chased, also he fukn loves that runny yellow sunshine the warmer the better orgolupbulpuomgrloglrp (thats the sound of him just guzzlin it down like theyre bannin piss tomorrow)

can they ban this post tomorrow, as well

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

i want to know what the peons felt like watching their emperor fight in the pit at the end of gladiator

I have returned from the future, where I downloaded this from elon musk's twitter feed the day after the fight

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It just occured to me that Dana may be riding the lightning and trying to pressure fighters into fights by announcing bookings before they are signed or even negotiated, except with his dipshit billionaire friends. That's very funny to me.