Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peņa 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Forget belts, swords, trophies, all that. The championship should be a gaudy suit of armor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Dana really thought he had something with Greg Hardy.

And to that I say lmao.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

More like the fight crapital of the world.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I bet at least 2 of those three fights aren't agreed to.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I mean, I dunno what you're supposed to really do with TKZ then outside of just cutting him, because literally everyone else in the top 15 outside of Ige and Caceres probably fucks him up pretty bad. You could give him an unranked guy but he likely doesn't want to spend his last fights with unranked prospects trying to make a name off of him.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that TKZ wants this fight as a last hurrah and I'd much rather see him take a crack at one of the all time greats and hang it up instead of steadily sliding down the rankings fighting progressively younger guys with bigger power.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

*Conor leaning against the wall with a flaccid dong*

"DOCTOR STOPPAGE! DOCTOR STOPPAGE!"

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lid posted:

Big foot has unretired

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Super Deuce posted:

Just let Chandler get fully juiced and hold the fight anyways. Two geared up bombers is what everyone wants from that fight anyways.

I'm pretty sure Michael Chandler is on plenty of gear so if a fight agreement ever happens you'll get your wish.

I think Conor doesn't really want to fight and just hasn't realized it himself yet. But USADA isn't gonna stand in the way of any fight they want to make.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I mean, there are a lot of great reasons to dislike Conor obviously but not wanting to be under USADA's scrutiny ain't one of them.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Most certainly Renan Barao

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

AndyElusive posted:

https://twitter.com/mma_orbit/status/1671942741746483206?t=EZA5aHKtokjQUdHobmN40Q&s=19

Looking forward to the possibility of a Carl's Fight Breakdown for this potential headliner.

Send this filth to the freak fight thread.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Brut posted:

Sometimes these rematches don't make sense but this is not one of those times, Shevchenko was undefeated at flyweight until that fight, and was winning the fight on the scorecards until suddenly finding herself in a grappling exchange after an ill-advised spinning kick, I suspect the rematch will look a lot like the Nunes/Pena rematch from last year.

Counterpoint. She lost the fight like a fuckin' dumbass and instant rematches suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Oh this is seems sad
https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Junior-dos-Santos-Fabricio-Werdum-to-Meet-in-Bareknuckle-MMA-Fight-on-Sept-2-190307