Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peņa 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Boco_T posted:

https://twitter.com/beyond_kick/status/1666474995562819584

Love to say that someone will be as big as Messi while bragging that he makes only $290,000 for a fight.

Rodtang just needs to fight 1400 times a year at that rate to earn as much as Messi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

i thought i'd be clever and get ahead of things by starting the pfl preview like a week and a half ago, but then i lost all motivation. whoops!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i have once again become ensaddend by marlon moraes

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Conor McGregor has won a fight

https://twitter.com/sam_amick/status/1667635013720981504?t=Dmfteac1gBBpiGM-2gMeHw&s=19

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i would like to join carl in the grubtank

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

guess who did a sex crime at the nba finals

https://twitter.com/MiamiHEAT/status/1669418013659938822?t=5Mi8S4Wn5MBz8zBCd7e_mA&s=19

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

reeg posted:

Just learned there was a Bellator card on tonight. It has two major titles fights and features multiple former UFC stars. Didn't know it existed until 15 minutes ago. They're doing a great job.

my b league previews have died because my motivation has died

sorry

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

GDT for the fights this weeked:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4034430

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

CarlCX posted:

https://twitter.com/BellatorMMA/status/1669940509102559237

These are the reasons heavyweight is the most-loved division.

dey clubberin, tony

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brut posted:

Wait, I understand not being eligible for the belt but the actual fight outcome is at best a no contest for him, as far as his record? Is that normal over there?

Yeah, Mizuki Inoue has either a no contest or possibly dq loss on her record from a bout in like DEEP Jewels where she won by armbar, but she came in overweight. Because: Japan

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Swedish Denzel really clobbered a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

has there been a ufc main event where one of the combatants didn't have a wikipedia page before?

Maybe Michael Johnson vs Justin Gaethje, because when Justin was WSoF champ, he regularly got his wiki page deleted for lack of relevance/importance, and that might have carried over to his UFC debut