Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peņa 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Nierbo posted:

My least favourite part was when the ref stepped in and afforded Greg the same mercy that he failed to give his ex as he was bashing her.

wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Lone Goat posted:

CALCIO STORICO semifinals are this weekend and I have no drat clue how to watch it live. Last year required getting Italian DAZN and possibly committing tax fraud, looking forward to what this year entails.

this sounds like an extremely italian way to watch imo
Wasn't there some weird youtube stream one year? I watched some of it live at least.

COPE 27 posted:

Is that one soccer + punching or am I confusing my esoteric Italian sports

the ball is mostly carried by hand, but yes it's the 54 man brawl with rules no one really understands

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Retire in peace, human brick

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

If you're in a 10-6 round then the fight should probably already be over. Even 10-8 rounds are rare

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Oh fair, I wasn't paying attention and was thinking of a purely mma perspective

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

beep by grandpa posted:

the # of conor defenders in my stomach makes my loving stomach crawl. there are literally multiple videos of him assaulting people, he's had sexual assault charges prior, he literally just got popped for beating up the mascot on the same night but yea this woman is just making it up for clout uh huh

How many Conor defenders are in your stomach???

This being Florida the big issue is obviously going to be which gender bathroom they were in because Conor somehow never actually gets in trouble

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

blue footed boobie posted:

I don’t know but I swear there was a time that Valentina did her little celebration dance while covered in the blood of her opponent and it was just the most insanely creepy thing I’ve seen in MMA. I’ve never been able to find a video clip of it, though.

Also, this is really bad and not good for Conor. I’m not sure that even he will squirm out of this one.

The Stephan Bonnar hand clasp while staring at the camera is a great weird celebration

beep by grandpa posted:

God damnit lmao I was hungry as hell when I wrote that

Can't understand why, given it sounds like you were full!!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

That sure is a thing you wrote, can someone read it and tell me if it was good

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Bhullar actually fought??

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

GSP no

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I guess it makes sense gsp doesn't know musk is a huge moron. He spends too much of his time on women and dinosaurs to be extremely online.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

was that guy straight up planking when he hit the ground? it looked like his hips bounced because everything in his body was tensed

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I don't think I've ever seen one quite like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Jesus christ

Great write-up as usual Carl. Sometimes I read your stuff and just want to pat you on the shoulder and tell you it's all going to be okay, but I don't know if I believe it myself.