Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peņa 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

Counterpoint: Kevin Lee is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

boxing but relevant

https://twitter.com/SpinninBackfist/status/1664820718125588482?s=20

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

He should retire but it's a fine litmus test. If Chris gets hurt by the least powerful middleweight mainstay in UFC history it means he should hang them up. In 2017 preferably

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

Just learned there was a Bellator card on tonight. It has two major titles fights and features multiple former UFC stars. Didn't know it existed until 15 minutes ago. They're doing a great job.

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

LobsterMobster posted:

my b league previews have died because my motivation has died

sorry

As much as I would like to blame you I don't think Something Awful forums member 'LobsterMobster' should be singularly responsible for a major MMA organization's marketing

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

CarlCX posted:

Boy, how incredibly coincidental that the PFL is so mad about this specific fight that they just HAD to suspend them and progress the guy they spent the most money on into the playoffs he otherwise wouldn't have made it to

Yup. Also Manfio and Schulte are literally best friends. They were forced to fight each other, and when they didn't give each other brain damage they were suspended using a made up rule after the fact. Good poo poo all around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reeg
Jul 5, 2002

Eat This Glob posted:

has there been a ufc main event where one of the combatants didn't have a wikipedia page before?

Browsed around for fun trying to answer this question. Check out this early card where only one fight is between two people with wiki pages:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_24