Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peņa 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Meanwhite, Chatri is filming a thirty minute promo about the master craftsmen making him a new taller chair so he can throw wads of cash directly into the ONE ring like he's at a strip club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

just now tuning into ONE and for the first time in a long time i am concerned for the wellbeing of a referee, hes way too close and these shots are going fuckin wild :ohdear:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

holy poo poo this main event, holy poo poo

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

ONE on Prime is on and has been all action so far

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Shaving ever-finer layers off my nipples with a mandoline while staring unblinking at the weight on the scale just barely teetering into 135

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Lid posted:

Big foot has unretired

I had to check how long he'd been on the shelf since I remembered him retiring ages ago but, apparently, he also unretired ages ago and has done nothing but lose since, then retired again about a week ago, and is now unretiring again on the basis that he doesn't think he actually lost his last fight and wants a rematch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Eat This Glob posted:

doesn't the piss man just show up and say "piss in this world's greatest dad mug right now so i can taste test your piss"?

As far as I know he travels via the door portals from Monsters, Inc, he's just barely visible in your periphery at all times if you're under contract, and he'll assume the shape of a goat when startled or chased, also he fukn loves that runny yellow sunshine the warmer the better orgolupbulpuomgrloglrp (thats the sound of him just guzzlin it down like theyre bannin piss tomorrow)