Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of June's main events are you most looking forward t--hold on, I've just be
This poll is closed.
Jack Hermansson vs Brendan Allen 2 14.29%
Amanda Nunes vs Julianna Peña 3 2 14.29%
Basically every single PFL fight previously planned 3 21.43%
I mean, Bhullar vs Malykhin hasn't technically been cancelled yet 7 50.00%
Total: 14 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.

beep by grandpa posted:

1. My top "hard to watch" is prob the head kick on jessica eye. It's so brutal and devastating I remember even the commentators having trouble talking it up. I got the feeling Shenvenko was a little rattled and even seemed reluctant to do her dumb little dance afterwards (she still did it tho). But god, it's so perfectly executed that it's hard not to marvel at it.
Oh man, that KO is the opposite for me. It’s by far the funniest to ever happen. Jessica Eye’s walkout for that fight was absolutely hysterical in every way. Her hat, the way she was walking, even her name contributed. It was like you were Valentina late in a career mode video game so the opponents are computer generated from the old assets. Nothing about Jessica Eye matched. That fight more than any other truly captured the feeling of a video game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Somehow his lovely whiskey will sell more after this news becomes more known. He basically built a fanbase of people who are okay with that poo poo.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
I feel bad for Vettori. I've never particularly been a fan of his (though he's fine), but his style has such a short shelf life, and he doesn't really have the one punch ability to supplement it a la Mark Hunt.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Just let Chandler get fully juiced and hold the fight anyways. Two geared up bombers is what everyone wants from that fight anyways.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
What a completely loving stupid idea. I hope it happens and one of them gets super hurt. Something I've never wished for in any fight ever before. Just because it's such a dumb idea, and I know it'll never happen.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
If it progresses even a minute further than it has already, Elon is going to make a video where he's Neo uploading combat skillz to his neuralink.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
If Elon v Zuck happens, Dana should put carts of tomatoes around the arena to throw at them. Best gate of all time just for the chance to pelt them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
I asked chatgpt what Musk's and Zuck's nicknames may be, and got some really stupid choices.

Mark "The Social Engineer" Zuckerberg
Elon "The Techno Titan" Musk
Mark "The Data Dominator" Zuckerberg
Elon "The Innovator's Instigator" Musk
Mark "The Algorithm Assassin" Zuckerberg
Elon "The Rocket Rumbler" Musk
Mark "The Privacy Pugilist" Zuckerberg
Elon "The Electric Dynamo" Musk
Mark "The Virtual Viper" Zuckerberg
Elon "The Futuristic Fist" Musk