Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Thassa sixer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Backdoor Delivery posted:

People literally will though, if just Miami

I found the MLS exec!

fake edit: this will bring 5 new viewers to MLS

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

hadji murad posted:

Teams I don’t like should sell low, especially to my team. I think we can all agree.

As Juventini, yes

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

mila kunis posted:

If the second place team in the league lose out on a major midfield improvement to loving City I think that'd be it for me, Clive

They’re in second until they’re in first, and that’s a fact

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This is the sorta deal that you really have to hope West Ham, Arsenal and Man City are all gonna come out on bottom of

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Vegetable posted:

He was a very good player for United which I said he would be when everyone was poo-pooing the transfer :c00l:

Confirm I was skeptical when he came to Juve and then he was a dream

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This Saudi poo poo sucks

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Sandwolf posted:

This Saudi poo poo sucks

- Jamal Khashoggi

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

The Perfect Element posted:

I can't help but think that, no matter how many elite players the Saudi league gets, it's going to be a weird and uncompetitive league for a very long time.

The players and staff are exclusively there for the ludicrous pay day, and without any concept of club or personal prestige to pay for, the entire league will just play out like an extended pre season friendly tournament.

An entire league of PSGs all playing each other, but with even more pampered and apathetic squads.

Wow step aside International Champions Cup, there’s a new dog in town

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

blue footed boobie posted:

I wonder how the Saudis are identifying these players. There doesn’t seem to be any pattern in who are being linked with moves to the Saudi league. Have they just asked the major agents to poll their clients to see who would be willing to play in a bush league in the desert for a ton of money?

Everyone going there wants $$$ over a respectable playing career. Did anyone come back from China and continue to play at the top level..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mickolution posted:

PSG have accepted the bid. Lol.

Wow, it’s official boys, Qatar is bitchmade compared to the House of Saud.