Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Watching Bayern will be very interesting this transfer season imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Shrapnig posted:

Please please please please

Please calm down, Mr. Terry.

e:

pik_d posted:

John Terry??? Get the gently caress out

:argh:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

FullLeatherJacket posted:

also lmao at my boss, who was asking me the other day about "that MLS striker" we were signing

Jozy...

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Yeah... Imagine paying 100 million for someone in the last year of their contract...

The market is totally overheated at the moment, at least as far as strikers are concerned. Even a mid-range striker like Højlund is going for €74m.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

quote:

Tottenham have rejected the latest offer from Bayern Munich for Harry Kane.

The clubs held talks in London last week, only to remain around £25million ($32m; €29.2m) apart in their valuation of the England captain.

Bayern had a first bid of €70m plus add-ons for Kane rejected in June, before a second increased proposal was turned down at the start of July.

https://theathletic.com/4738573/2023/08/07/harry-kane-transfer-news-bayern-bid-rejected/

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Bayern are loving haplessly bumbling around the important gaps in our squad this transfer season so far:

- Neuer is old and broken
- A Defensive midfielder needs to balance Kimmichs tendency to go forward attacking all the time
- No first team quality #9 striker in the squad

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
I hate this and I hope Kane flops real bad in a funny way and Hoeneß and Rummenigge gently caress off forever into retirement.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Harry Kane apparently has signed his Bayern Munich contract and completed his medical, with the England captain hopeful of making his debut on Saturday in the Super Cup against RB Leipzig.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Tottenham can gently caress right off with literal garbage men like Dier, especially after the moves Levy pulled during the talks lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Bayern having a real stinker of a transfer period lol