Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
has anyone said ted didgeridoo yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

Ah, so Saudi Arabia truly has replaced China as the "throw a ton of money at old footballers to have them come play in our poo poo league" country.

saudi arabia actually has money tho

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
wonder if messi asked beckham to fredo phil neville before he signed

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

good time to invest in centrifuges in miami imho

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
bellingham and mbappe is a terrifying prospect

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
big fuckin kylo ren vibes in that turtleneck

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Rest in power gundo, you killed united in 10 seconds and won everything

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
is declan rice truly worth 1.05 grealishes?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
apparently a saudi team tried to sign vardy and he said no. huge missed chance for absolute god tier trolling imho.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

greazeball posted:

Get paid Bobby and show the world how white your teeth can get

them teeth reflecting the desert sun, gonna be thermonuclear

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
what is mbappes world influence stats though, fucker couldn't even stop a bunch of kids from rioting

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
de gea was one of the few reasons united did not completely implode post-ferguson, united fans got short memories smdh

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

TheRat posted:

Alternatively, he turned shite in 2018 and people remember how shite he's been for 5 years.

Literally kept united relevant, this is the worst betrayal of a keeper since the best fans in the world this is liverpool this means more sent death threats to karius for having a concussion

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

the sex ghost posted:

nobody had a clue what they were doing

david de gea had a clue what he was doing: stopping goals

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i thought we updated to the grealish, nice and metric

spurs want 1.2 grealii for kane

etc.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
kane was on hot ones last week saying how much it means to him when the spurs fans sing he’s one of our own. big fabian delph energy imho.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
the saudi league will fail because its crowds will be comprised of bored dudes in white clothes staring at their phones, and not the mind-bending, authentic spectacle of a horde of fat, toothless racists in england, sweaty, tanned racists in spain, and over-emotional coffee-sipping racists in italy.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

The dudes in white clothes are also racist. How does this change the leagues’s prospects?

gently caress my xRcst metric... ruined

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

what is the player supposed to take away from this

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
so steven gerrard had a limitless transfer budget where he could potentially sign anyone

and he said get me jordan henderson

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

trem_two posted:

He doesn’t. His club isn’t one of the 4 that gets unlimited money from the government.

so 4 teams get way more money than all the others?

meaning its only half as rigged as la liga?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

In transfer news, Kim Min-Jae has gone from Napoli to Bayern. He looked immense in Napoli’s defense in every game I watched, so seems like a big loss for them. But someone who watches Serie A way more than I do can probably comment better/tell me I’m wrong.

I was going to make a "harry maguire could play for bayern and they'd still win the league lol" post but thinking about it im not so sure

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
is qatar willing to eat enough poo poo to sell him to the saudis, or will they hold on to him for another year out of spite

because i don't know who else could afford him

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

charlie kane starts rubbing his hands in glee "the balls in our court now harry, i can get you 30, maybe even 35k a week :twisted:"

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
founds the Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud centre for gender exploration in cities worldwide

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
it's one year, he'll get a private jet to let him do donuts over paris during the week, and he can buy arsenal afterwards to get fully on board with artetas brain/heart philosophy

do it kylian, reveal football for the wretched beast it has become

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
never forget that owen hargreaves has the best goals:minutes ratio in man city history, club legend imho

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
bold strategy by PSG to boot out messi, neymar, AND mbappe in a single transfer window

i actually kind of respect the japanese-tier suicidal pride

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
congratulations harry, you get to win the bundesliga with bayern

your legend is complete

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
all im saying is if liverpool did have 1.1 grealishes lying around, kane + salah would've been super spicy, like kane + ultra son

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

sebzilla posted:

Why doesn't Kane simply travel by Babelcopter?

For real though it's a weird transfer, yeah he'll probably win the Bundesliga a few times but I don't think it'll enhance his rep in this country particularly, might as well go to PSG.

or celtic
or juventhaha no wait lol

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
harry kane with a real dilemma: does he dare desecrate the memory of Are Brave Boys by wearing the enemy's lederhosen???

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
big rom and richarlison should be able to rustle up 2 maybe even 3 goals between them #whoneedskane

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

blue footed boobie posted:

In that case he should just stay in Italy as opposed to trying to make it in the PL.

he’s had 10 seasons off and on in the premier league, he’s way past trying to make it and well into proven mediocre territory

who else can say they failed at chelsea on three separate occasions?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
i cant believe klopp would go absolutely mental after losing out on caicedo, he's traditionally accepted defeat so well

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
"wataru doing???" scousers when endo doesnt somehow deliver them the quadruple

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
big bernie silver's signed a contact extension :getin:

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Butterfly Valley posted:

This is great news

Weird how he's constantly linked with moves away and said to be actively wanting that yet he's a consumate professional and signed an extension

Almost like football journos talk absolute shite?

i imagine he was exploring his options, especially with the option to get saudi mega dollars for not much work directly after achieving probably the hardest achievement in club football

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
lmao at cole palmer thinking the solution to his perfectly reasonable desire to play more football is the todd boehly clown show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
surprised nobody put in a panic bid for eden hazard