Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Tyler Adams might be going to Villa. As much as I'd like to get the big comedy broom out and sweep almost all traces of last season out of the club asap Adams was actually decent and he'd do well there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Jose posted:

leeds lads or barca lads is raphina any good because newcastle are being linked

He owns and will continue to own. Didn't think he'd ever leave barca of his own accord because it was his robbie keane dream club so maybe he's stank the place out there idk. He's good though

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Chelsea kicking themselves that they didn't do that instead of the 'spend infinite money on a load of shite on 20 year contracts' plan

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
We're only beginning to see the potential of georginio rutter

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
That feels like too much money. But transfer values mean nothing anymore so idk

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Frankston posted:

I think you mean Kalvin Philips, Treble Winner 2023TM.

Kalvin hears 'City spending big on Rice' then disappointed when he realises they mean the player

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I personally preferred the old Arsenal transfer method of starting at a bid of zero pounds and going up in 1p increments until the other team stopped picking up the phone, then putting out a 'we tried' message to the fans before unveiling the remains of kim kallstrom on loan

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

UnderFreddy posted:

i imagine the talks were quite short and consisted primarily of the words "how much" followed by artetas eyes popping out on stalks

ftfy

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
£20m under asking price, where's my :thatsarsenal: emote

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Reckon you could pick up a Rice-alike for much less than 95m

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Kantes gone to al-ittihad to join up with benzema. Three years of what must feel like walking football for him for a reported £86m is a lovely old job.

Feel like Ronald might soon need to find a smaller pond to be the biggest and best fish. MLS is taken. A-league beckons

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Fabrizio is eating a 6er for that one

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Donny van de Beek doesn't play for a club, he just exists to make people 'oh yeah that guy' and then disappear again

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Heard rice called man city incredibly fail and he could never respect a bald manager. Huge if true

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Gundogan to Barcelona on a free is a done deal

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona_cat/status/1673247224720166915?s=20

Good signing that, if they actually manage to register and pay him

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Doing the Saudi moves in front of my tv

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
hosed up thing to imagine

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Not much of a contract if you can sign it and the other party goes 'lol just kidding'

Time to do all the winston bogarde moves

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Holding the shirt like someone wiped their arse with it seconds before going on camera is my favourite new signing move

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Loftus-Cheek has gone to Milan for £15m which seems crazily low. Not sure about the Chelsea strategy of selling players for low amounts and buying them for high amounts

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Pulisic could be off as well apparently. Uncle Todd please sign all Leeds' fail Americans for big money

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
My signing senses are telling me that thats a good un

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Someone start the permanent Saudi pro league mdt

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Micky van de ven is the most 1995 premier league winger name ever

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hell, we all want Milan

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Wonder how much Fabrizio pays for those crap mockups and whether he has pulisic in like 9 different dressing rooms saved in a folder for just such an occasion

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
RIP dave the save, you made 500 odd appearances for pooshited but they were all in the post ferguson 'stumbling about like velma without her glasses' era where nobody had a clue what they were doing

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rodrigo's gone to al-rayyan. You weren't very good, then you were good for a bit, and now you get to make a ton of cash for zero effort. The dream

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ashley 'youngy' Young to Everton on a free is a done deal.
https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1679441677524631553?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

38 years young and still raring for a Sean Dyche preseason. Brave man

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
He played a lot more games than I thought last season so there must still be a bit of juice left. Good signing and keeps the Everton tradition of signing aged former man united players alive

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Sandwolf posted:

This Saudi poo poo sucks

It does

Torn between making a Qatar Qomplaints style thread as a place to keep a record of all the dodginess but also don't want to give the league the attention it desperately wants

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ethan Ampadu to Leeds is a done deal

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1681590510568308737?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

If he doesn't already have a chant based around the black lace song I'd imagine one is being formulated

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I liked the Rochdale(?) one the other day that was a low quality phoenix nights mashup because it was at least geographically relevant but quirky signing videos are now bad. Sorry everyone Burnley ruined it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
League one? Completed it mate

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The league one seasons owned because it was probably the last time you were able to rock up to elland road on the morning of the match and grab some tickets for leeds v northampton. Teams in the 7th tier make you sign up for e-tickets nowadays, it's not right

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Crying at cardboard cutout saudi stevie

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
*Frank lampardishly* haha no but that's really disappointing and I did expect better from him than moving to the country where wearing rainbow laces would get him publically flogged. Oh well

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Yeah we're in the realm of Silly Money and I think most guys (and their agents) are thinking you have maybe six months to grab one of these contracts before the government gets bored and stops offering them because they haven't been admitted to and won the champions league. Still poo poo though

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Weaponized Cum posted:

lol if you think any of these people give an actual gently caress about LGBTQ rights

Henderson leaving doesn't affect me or my team at all but I did think he was sincere. I worked myself into a shoot lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

tristeham posted:

i seriously doubt all those salaries will actually get paid

Ah, the 'world cup construction' salary plan