Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
now he literally purchase underage women for sex!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

ten million per game, goddamn

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Dudley posted:

This isn't the way I was expecting Arsenal to meltdown but I'm here for it.

conte to arsenal please

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

quick someone spell "silly season" with code tags

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

marca back on their bullshit

https://cartilagefreecaptain.sbnation.com/2023/7/23/23804464/tottenham-hotspur-transfer-news-rumors-offer-kylian-mbappe-yes-ha-ha-ha-yes

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Hitzlsperger ain't havin' it
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/jul/27/jordan-henderson-liverpool-lgbtq-saudi-arabia-thomas-hitzlsperger

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Bea Nanner posted:

What do you think they're smoking over there at Anfield?

liverpool red

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

tarbrush posted:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1691910936876167206?t=qe5ZQKtLEenGBDrqqdxOCg&s=19

Delighted that we have signed a midfielder, no idea who the gently caress he is.

because he's got 5% tint so you can't see up in his windows

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

then i saw his face
now i'm a baleba

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Ulio posted:

Spurs don't even have much depth in centerback and they are willing to offload Dier. Also Tuchel started playing Konrad Laimer at RB which is where they are losing Pavard. Just promote someone from the reserves.

god, i hope we can offload dier and/or sanchez. dunno why we didn't go in for bella-kotchap; nothing wrong with a couple of green-but-talented players in a rebuilding year

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

geordies are cool with drunk driving?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Eau de MacGowan posted:

been trying to write a joke post for like five minutes using foo fighters or smiths songs, but the fact that loving jordan's physio is being trusted with $1B+ worth of cruciate ligaments will have to suffice

kante on the table i know, i know
it's serious