Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Big Ange is a great coach but as has been mentioned he needs time to get his teams playing well; unfortunately people will just assume he’s not good enough to manage in the Prem if Spurs don’t immediately play well.

Also I’ve eaten at his mum’s cafe in Melbourne but didn’t realise until I was leaving and saw a bunch of his state league manager of the month trophies on the back wall. The food was ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

no one is gonna pay more than 20 mil for him either, let big davey moyes get him on the cheap and turn him into a world beater like he did with craig dawson

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Maguire and Mctominay are unimaginative signings but I think both will do quite well at West Ham, challenging for Europe rather than challenging for the title is their level

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

If rice is worth 100mil then paqueta has to be worth at least 90

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Bea Nanner posted:

i suspect magalhaes will prioritize champions league over boodles of money, but you never know

in other news:
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1691723489915392338

Tavares turned down West Ham earlier in the window cos he only wanted to sign for a big club lol

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

drat, fallen from grace so hard he can't even get in on the saudi money

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

This is a weird one, he wasn't even the best youth CB West Ham released last season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

TheRat posted:

What if you look at the games and at what each player does

then they're both poo poo