Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hermyownee
Jun 5, 2011

Jose posted:

is Dominik Szoboszlai good and since he appears to be a midfielder and we're already seemingly signing tonali will he fit in?

Per my FM side he will be instrumental in winning us the league and CL double 24/25. Left inside fwd or mezzala in the centre. Leão a big part of that team too so Eddie may as well get him in same time as tonali

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hermyownee
Jun 5, 2011
They could pay a bit more and just buy PSG. Then move it to Saudi. Or, even better, just buy Madrid. Play the long game

hermyownee
Jun 5, 2011

sebzilla posted:

Why doesn't Kane simply travel by Babelcopter?

For real though it's a weird transfer, yeah he'll probably win the Bundesliga a few times but I don't think it'll enhance his rep in this country particularly, might as well go to PSG.

Assume you're referring to uk op, apologies if not, but if lewandowski was (rightly) regarded as the best striker in the world at bayern then so can kane be too. He & bayern would have to do a job in the CL as well as league to be fair (feasible imho)

hermyownee
Jun 5, 2011

Jose posted:

we do need a left back because much as i love him dan burn really isn't oen

He might not look or (to a lesser extent) play like one, but we've done absolutely fine with him there. Why is everyone so down on Targett as well? Did not get the logic behind buying either of the non-playing Arsenal or Chelsea left backs.

hermyownee
Jun 5, 2011
Ah but the scouse sun sets like 10 minutes earlier in winter vs london.