Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
If the second place team in the league lose out on a major midfield improvement to loving City I think that'd be it for me, Clive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
If I were arsenal i'd sign a striker that scores goals

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Surprised no one's in for Firmino yet

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
hope west ham spend it like spurs spent the bale money

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

his dz szibot advanced stats are off the charts

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Dudley posted:

Nothing says ambition like selling anyone who showed any life at all last season to direct rivals.

man united aren't relegation contenders

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

Ashley 'youngy' Young to Everton on a free is a done deal.
https://twitter.com/Everton/status/1679441677524631553?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

38 years young and still raring for a Sean Dyche preseason. Brave man

Ashley Old

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
looking increasingly like fabinho is off to the sauds for about 40 million. i hope they use that + the henderson money to get an established central mid over a teenager. would of been nice if the sauds had done this when bellingham was still available

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

levy absolutely is the kind of oval office to lose kane on a free next year rather than lose a single pound on the fee he wants this year

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

This Saudi poo poo sucks

They basically bailed out Chelsea lol

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

The Perfect Element posted:

Wtf is the end game here. I'm truly baffled. This is end of days poo poo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA&t=56s

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Why the gently caress does PSG care so much if leaves on a free anyway. Are the qataris skint now

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Surprised none of the saudi clubs were in for Salah

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

hope he's poo poo

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
im glad that arsenal dont want to buy a striker that scores goals

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
have spurs improved their squad at all? also the last two celtic managers to get a shot at coaching in the league at least had prior experience as a player/coach, this guy is from australia or something? feels like a disaster in the making

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

lomzus posted:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1688951892334850049

25 + 3 lol

Brentford rejected 40 million from Tottenham earlier in the summer.

bizarre transfer

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
liverpool seem to have hired a kraut ed woodward to handle their transfers.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

tbp posted:

i did not think that this is what would happen re: the dm position for liverpool football club

is he a dm

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

Havertz and Mount were around £120m combined

They’re about even in this transfer window

thanks pooshited and arsenal for bailing these cunts out

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
if kepa's benched/doing medicals/whatever who's going to be the GK against liverpool tomorrow

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Grimble posted:

I thought leaving Spurs was supposed to make you automatically win trophies.

worked for this guy

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

is that the club gerrard is managing?

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

tarbrush posted:

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1691910936876167206?t=qe5ZQKtLEenGBDrqqdxOCg&s=19

Delighted that we have signed a midfielder, no idea who the gently caress he is.

arthur-chan

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
take the cash for salah and buy mbappe imo. alternately are there any good rcb/right backs/dms available.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
What was stopping these people from bidding for Salah a month or two earlier

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

reminds of that brief period when real madrid were utter poo poo, had juande ramos as manager, and nobody wanted to sign for them outside of players that weren't good enough for west ham

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

tarbrush posted:

Yeah, if this was a week before the deadline he'd be gone once the offer hit £150m, but there's no point in money you can't spend

yeah are the saudis taking the piss. why tf did they wait till the last day

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Also Sancho was great for a very top team, it’s absolutely United and Ten *aag that have hosed him up

just like 90% of post fergie transfers, great at the club they were before and then magically turned to poo poo after signing

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Vegetable posted:

Sancho isn’t very good for England either so maybe the Bundesliga is just a fraud league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Saudi transfer window is shut. Close thread and gas OP